Post by Kiwisouvenirs » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:01 am

Please can someone enlighten me to the existence of a 'Rules Based' Import/Export extension if such an extension exists?

I have already purchased "Total Import Pro" from HostJar but it is not up to the job.

I have four different supplier input feeds that I need to manipulate so that the suppliers product categories/sub categories match the those in the store.

eg IF ProductASupplierCategory = 'X' AND ProductASupplierSubCategory1 = 'Y'
THEN ProductAShopCategory = "X" AND ProductAShopSubCategory = "S"

Any assistance / advise appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Post by spitos » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:17 am

I haven't looked on the extension store for what you need....

Have you tried contacting Justin or support at hostjars for a small customisation? If all you are looking for a way to manipulate the category and the rest of that mod works for you, might be the best (and cheapest) route

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by Kiwisouvenirs » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:08 am

Already purchased the product (twice!) but it doesn't appear up to the job and the latest version on OC 3 throws up loads of index errors.

Post by Dhaupin » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:31 am

This sounds like a cool extenstion, and probably really useful. We dont have time at the moment to build something like that, however, if you are looking for a rules system then the person you should talk to is Jonathan of Clear Thinking: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7944

He has a REALLY robust rules/trigger system built into many of his modules for payment/shipping. Perhaps he could utilize the same rules engine for something like you are talking about.

https://creadev.org | support@creadev.org - Opencart Extensions, Integrations, & Development. Made in the USA.

Location - PA