Post by whallwendy » Fri May 17, 2019 5:56 am

Hi, I had my website designed approx 5 years ago at a cost of £1500. I have never been able to use it as did not understand how it worked properly and the guys that designed it didnt explain it fully and as you will probably gather - not to good with these websites!

I moved away from the design company for hosting and went with vidahost then crazy domains - un beknown to me my website was hacked and just opens up all spam sites etc. Not aware when this happened but I had the ssl cert and basically everything crazy domain offered me and still no change.

Can anyone help as to which part of the website will have been infected to open up all of these other sites.

Any help would be appreciated.
I have asked the original designers and they said to make a new one with spotify and not interested - i do not want to do this.
I have not got a back up and crazy domains are no help.

My web address is : wendy@neofleur.co.uk

Thanks.
Wendy

Post by OSWorX » Fri May 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Hello Wendy,

and welcome.
Looking at your site hurts really much!
One of the most worst sites I have ever seen.
And all those advert scripts in the background.

If you really interested in becoming a working webshop, you really should act fast.
But here in this forum, you should post a request in the commercial forum (see siganture below) to find one good developer.
Or you can also contact me.

What I am wondering myself, what for you have spent 1.500 £ ??
Such a simple webshop is made for much less.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by uksitebuilder » Fri May 17, 2019 3:19 pm

I wouldn't say it's the worst site I have seen. Certainly for 5 years old it could do with an update to make it responsive for mobile etc.

However, with regards to the hacks, you really need a developer to find any/all the hacked files and remove any code that has been added/ changed by the hackers.

This will be a tedious task as it will involve comparing your files against a default set of OpenCart files of the same version you have.

Likewise, and more tricky is a scan of your database content to see if any scripts or hacked code resides in your content.

After all is fixed and your site is back up and running normally again, you can look into possibly updating the site.

I am in the UK, so feel free to contact me also for a quote on getting the site fixed

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by rahuljain1991 » Tue May 21, 2019 11:10 pm

Just admit you have been cheated.... and move on.

I can help and guide you with best possible steps to get a working website.
I know how it feel when it happpens, so if you don't have an idea about what should be done. Ping me to get your questions answered.
No Charges for suggestions.

Contact me over email @ rahuljain1991@live.com

Rahul Jain
IT Support - always available to help
My Opencart Extensions
Authentic IT Services - Web design and development
AIS MarketPlace

Post by pprmkr » Wed May 22, 2019 3:10 pm

whallwendy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:56 am
Can anyone help as to which part of the website will have been infected to open up all of these other sites.

Any help would be appreciated.
I sent email ...

Location - Netherlands

Post by rahuljain1991 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:24 am

Hey
How you doing, is it solved.

Rahul Jain
IT Support - always available to help
My Opencart Extensions
Authentic IT Services - Web design and development
AIS MarketPlace