Post by cammy.ling@gmail.com » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:58 am

Hi,

I'm so sorry to ask this. My spouse recently passed away in May from cancer, and he had 3 websites using opencart. Prior to his death, he had put them into maintenance mode so that customers cannot order for now. I am in the process of trying to sell his business and that would include the 3 websites/domains. I am trying to figure out how to remove the sites from maintenance mode, so that people can place orders.

When I log into his open cart account, I don't see any settings or area where I can easily go to to either reactivate or deactivate this feature. I am not a technical person either. I should have paid more attention to where he was logging into when he did this, but we never expected he was not going to get better. My main focus at the time was his health, not his websites. We assumed he would recover and then reactivate the sites on his own but now I have to figure out how to do this.

Can anyone help guide me through this please? All I a looking to do is figure out where I need to go to remove the sites from maintenance mode, and make it active for ordering again.

Thank you so much. Any help is appreciated. I am not a website/technical person at all.
Camille

Post by OSWorX » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:15 pm

Simply log into the backend, goto System > Settings > > select your Shop and navigate to the TAB Server.
There you will find a field called "Maintainance" (or something like this).
Currently it is enabled, click on Disabled and save.

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image

Guru Member

Location - Austria