Post by yvonnerami13 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:47 pm

I am relatively new to OpenCart and need help locating the right files on Cpanel to customize site, most especially the home page. How do I locate a file name using Google Chrome Inspect element on storefront and then find the same file on my Cpanel File Manager? I am most especially looking for the html file on file manager for the home page. I would appreciate any advice.

Post by OSWorX » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:13 pm

yvonnerami13 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:47 pm
I am relatively new to OpenCart ..
How do I locate a file name using Google Chrome Inspect element ..
Has nothing todo with OpenCart, see https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:40 pm

yvonnerami13 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:47 pm
I am relatively new to OpenCart and need help locating the right files on Cpanel to customize site, most especially the home page. How do I locate a file name using Google Chrome Inspect element on storefront and then find the same file on my Cpanel File Manager? I am most especially looking for the html file on file manager for the home page. I would appreciate any advice.
Alot depends on your theme. You may need to edit a file or you may need to edit the home page module found through the admin area.

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA