Post by toma.w.o. » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:26 am

i need a little help.
I have a 3036v store using So theme
The theme comes with So mobile layout that uses different html for mobile with different theme.
The problem is that not all modules are showing in this mobile theme, like the ask question for product, special countdown timer and also the product labels.
When i install some new module its shows, but not the modules that comes with the So theme
All the xml modifications of the so theme are */theme. What should i change in xml to have the same content in desktop theme and mobile?

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:29 pm

This would require countless changes, especially with the SO-theme which isn't a very standard-compliant theme. Best to find professional developer for this on the commercial support section.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by toma.w.o. » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:24 am

Thank you very much for your answer.
You are member since 2007 and maybe you are tired of newbies stupid questions.
Its better to pay monthly tax at shopify and do not have such questions and sleep good every night.
The developer of the theme is also asking me for extra money.
But i am a startup, i do not have lot of money and want to fight alone, as much as i can.
That is why i decided to ask here in the community to find out the logic how all files in desktop and mobile theme dealing with each other.
I will go on reading and will find the solution alone in maybe one year.
Sorry for asking

Post by xxvirusxx » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:30 pm

toma.w.o. wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:26 am
What should i change in xml to have the same content in desktop theme and mobile?
No one can tell you because maybe that theme isn't free for download and not an URL provided.

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România