Post by Spre3 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:58 pm

Hello,

I dont know that i posting in right place, but if no, sorry. :-\ I have a question about plugin with API which enables merchants to give thirth-party tools access to their shops databases through API. I want to integrate OpenCart with a warehouse management system.

Thing whant i want to do and access:

Categories API
POST/UPADTE Categories and child categories;

Products API
POST/UPDATE product with name, code, barcode, quantity, price with VAT, categories ID, need ability to post products variations with barcode;

Orders API

GET Order by ID;
GET Order by Date;
GET all mandatory order information, like product cart, customer information with name, phone, shipping address and etc.

Maybe someone know and can recommend good similar API with this ability? ???

Post by straightlight » Tue May 11, 2021 12:09 am

Spre3 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 6:58 pm
Hello,

I dont know that i posting in right place, but if no, sorry. :-\ I have a question about plugin with API which enables merchants to give thirth-party tools access to their shops databases through API. I want to integrate OpenCart with a warehouse management system.

Thing whant i want to do and access:

Categories API
POST/UPADTE Categories and child categories;

Products API
POST/UPDATE product with name, code, barcode, quantity, price with VAT, categories ID, need ability to post products variations with barcode;

Orders API

GET Order by ID;
GET Order by Date;
GET all mandatory order information, like product cart, customer information with name, phone, shipping address and etc.

Maybe someone know and can recommend good similar API with this ability? ???
OC version. See this post: viewtopic.php?f=202&t=220903#p805005

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON