Post by lukehackett85 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:15 am

Hello everyone,

My site is becoming relatively established now and I am going to start trying to build the search rankings for certain pages etc.

I was wondering if you guys could direct me to the best free tools for analysis of pages which might give details like how good titles, descriptions are, whether the pages themselves have any errors or problems that might not help it rank (broken links, missing alt texts and so on)

Any further tips, tools or addons to get stuff higher in the search results appreciated also.

Thanks!

Luke

Post by rjcalifornia » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:38 pm

lukehackett85 wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:15 am
Hello everyone,

My site is becoming relatively established now and I am going to start trying to build the search rankings for certain pages etc.

I was wondering if you guys could direct me to the best free tools for analysis of pages which might give details like how good titles, descriptions are, whether the pages themselves have any errors or problems that might not help it rank (broken links, missing alt texts and so on)

Any further tips, tools or addons to get stuff higher in the search results appreciated also.

Thanks!

Luke
I strongly suggest to use Google Analytics, it has reports that tells you where your traffic is coming from, popular links, etc. You can even do a live track of the visits

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:31 pm

We use the Google Tag Manager extension for tracking events such as:

Product Impressions
Product Clicks
Product Detail Impressions
Promotion Impressions
Promotion Clicks
Add to Cart or Remove from Cart
Checkout
Purchases

It requires of course an account with tagmanager.google.com which is free.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member