Post by annelim » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:13 am

does this hosting account features is enough for >10000product and multi user assign?
share hosting with
Max CPU Consumption-100Mhz
Max Memory Consumption-64MB
Max MySQL User Connections-45
still on demo, not go on live....need some guideline
what is the hosting requirement to meet the description below
multi user assign - with > 10000 product and keep grow
i did go to check ARVIXE but it didnt list down what is the hardware feature their using and how is the performance as well...any recommend hosting company are stable and reliable? does any one know about cloud hosting? how is work? and which hosting company is offer the cloud hosting ?

Post by uksitebuilder » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 am

I would suggest you look for a VPS or Dedicated server solution in your country or target country

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by annelim » Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:45 pm

uksitebuilder wrote:I would suggest you look for a VPS or Dedicated server solution in your country or target country
thanks for suggestion simon

Post by Jeremiah » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:21 pm

suggestions on using OpenCart and using Arvixe for hosting OpenCart
I am using it and finding it great as it's so easy to understand, but limited with what you can do. for small shops it's probably great as i'd expect not much will be needed, but when you start wanting to do more advanced stuff and get more advanced information it isn't capable of this out of the box. prestashop apparently is a bit more established and has a lot more features/mods so perhaps worth a try instead. i did look at prestashop but found it much harder to understand straight away then opencart.

Amazon cloud drive
Pleated Skirts

Post by annelim » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Jeremiah wrote:suggestions on using OpenCart and using Arvixe for hosting OpenCart
I am using it and finding it great as it's so easy to understand, but limited with what you can do. for small shops it's probably great as i'd expect not much will be needed, but when you start wanting to do more advanced stuff and get more advanced information it isn't capable of this out of the box. prestashop apparently is a bit more established and has a lot more features/mods so perhaps worth a try instead. i did look at prestashop but found it much harder to understand straight away then opencart.
recently my friends was recommend me amazon cloud, but after go through their website, was not really understand how they charges and it seem like what you have use only charges. it will be good or not if compare to those vps and dedicated.

Post by JAY6390 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 pm

As Simon pointed out, you want to use a vps/dedicated for your opencart store if you have that kind of inventory. 100MHz is a very poor speed, and so is the 64MB of RAM. The hosting you are looking at is clearly squeezing every last bit of resources out of the server that they can, which is great for your budget, but your site will be slow to respond, and as a result you're likely to lose customers as well as drop in rankings due to google checking page response times and adding it along with their other factors to the overall weighting of their SERP's

Guru Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by annelim » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:15 am

Dear all.
thanks for the advice. I should look for good hosting company.

Post by jmasril » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:23 pm

wich one host company you choosed, cause i have the same problems and i have some money limitations.
i wish to know wich one of them are good enought and not expensive.
My store is alive and have like 100 customers that many of them want to acces at the same time.
!0 categories and like 10,000 products, half of them has 6 options each one (size and price), and thats it

thanks in advance for the advice

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 am

When you choose a hosting company, avoid 247host.com!!!!! Bad server, bad service, crap response time!! They are liars. They will take your money and run when you ask for a refund.

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)