Post by RicardoMoutinho » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:26 pm

Hello my friends....i need an extension, please send me a message with pricing....

I run Opencart 3.0.2

What i want/need is a "Disable Add to Cart" or "Disable Checkout" in admin -> product page (for example : under "Out of Stock Status")

Let me explain....Opencart has a "Allow Checkout without stock" wich works perfect as it should be, the client can buy the product and wait for it. The usual stuff.....BUT....there is always "that" product wich we have 1 or 2 or whatever in stock, but we wont sell it again when its over....therefore i want to block that product "Add to Cart" option when stock reaches 0.

Suposed i have 1 TV, last one....and never again i will have it....the extension should disallow the buy, by blocking "Add to Cart" or if i have 1 in stock and client puts 2 in the basket, it shouldnt allow buy with that quantity.

I hope i explained well.

Thank you
Last edited by RicardoMoutinho on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by johnp » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:08 am

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by RicardoMoutinho » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:20 am

johnp wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:08 am
Any good?

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... load_id=55

Nah, but thank you.....i need a "product by product" thing....i dont even know why OC didnt think of this......

1) STOCK CHECKOUT ( allow clientes to checkout without stock : NO)
2) STOCK CHECKOUT ( allow clientes to checkout without stock : YES)
3) STOCK CHECKOUT based on product : (Allow checkout of this product with stock : NO or YES)

It would simplfy so much

Imagine i sell bugs. But there is a bug i will never have again in my webshop.....why should it be "ruled" by the setting of the same actual normal product "STOCK CHECKOUT"...if i have the option in each product....BAM. Perfection for 100% of the shops. Each product, 1 option.