Post by Cyberdude » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:47 pm

Hi,

I'm wondering, is there a mod to buy gift coupons?

for example, create a new product called "Gift Card 25€"

when they buy it, they can for example download it (pdf)?

but the number should be different each time. is this possible?

thanks

Logohunt.Net, Get Amazing custom logo designs for your business in just a few Hours! Start a online logo design contest for only $29 and watch designer logos roll in the same day!

Location - Belgium

Post by Cyberdude » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Anyone?

because this is for a customer...

Logohunt.Net, Get Amazing custom logo designs for your business in just a few Hours! Start a online logo design contest for only $29 and watch designer logos roll in the same day!

Location - Belgium

Post by 24-7-open » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:42 pm

Not directly, but:

OC has already a mod/contribution to remove a product listing on SOLD status, maybe editing this for introducing a new product on sale with your self-generated unique voucher code? A lot of gift coupon generator script are on the net, I have to check these out, because I am also interested to boost my turn-over with gift vouchers. Did you check other e-commerce solutions for this feature?

Greetings,

24-7-open

Post by joshgerdes » Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 pm

24-7-open,

Sounds like an interesting idea. Did you ever implement it?

Also, do you happen to have a link to the module/extension you were talking about that removes a listing on sold status?

Thanks.

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:19 am

Since nobody else seemed to be taking care of this, I built one myself :)

It is available in the Extensions directory here:

Visit Gift Vouchers Extension Page

Please let me know what you think. I am anxious to hear peoples opinions and/or ideas for future versions.

OpenCart Extensions, Technical Support & Custom Development | Have I helped you?

Location - USA

Post by clearidea » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:05 am

I followed all the installation instructions for the Gift Vouchers and it's installed, but when I purchase my Gift Vouchers Product, nothing is emailed to me and the sale doesn't appear in the GIft Vouchers Admin. Any help would be great.

Location - Sarasota, FL

Post by clearidea » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:10 am

O.k. I found that I had to go to Orders and then choose to generate the gift voucher. I did this as test order so I did it as Cash on Delivery and Pick Up From Store. When this is processed with a card, will it generate automatically?

Location - Sarasota, FL