Post by RainbowDogs » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:21 am

Version 1.5.6.4

I have just installed VQMOD for the purpose of installing Zeeyosoft ReCAPTCHA FREE. The ReCAPTCHA does not show up in EXTENSIONS -> MODULES so I have obviously done something wrong or missed something. The problem is I don't know if it is a problem with VQMOD or ReCAPTCHA. Is there a way to check that I have installed VQMOD correctly? Has anyone experience of using Zeeyosoft ReCAPTCHA FREE?

I don't have anything else that uses VQMOD installed.

I have tried to get support from Zeeyosoft but there insist I provide them with my FTP signon credentials otherwise they will not offer any help. I am not prepared to do that for obvious security reasons.

I have started to be bombard with fake customers account set ups by a bot so it's getting a bit urgent.

Cheers, Mike

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:22 am

Did you activate the Module in the
/admin/index.php?route=user/user_permission/update - Section,
and register at Google, as described in the very detailled installation information ?

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by RainbowDogs » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Thanks for your response.

I followed the instructions here: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... date_added

I don't know how to activate that module so guidance would be appreciated.

Do you have a link to the very detailed installation information please?
IP_CAM wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:22 am
Did you activate the Module in the
/admin/index.php?route=user/user_permission/update - Section,
and register at Google, as described in the very detailled installation information ?

Post by IP_CAM » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:41 am

Well, I added an image above, to show you the section to 'activate' Modules ... :choke: :-\
You can find a very detailled installation information on OC 1.5.x, if you check your OC Forum PM Inbox.
Good Luck! ;)
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by RainbowDogs » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:54 pm

Thanks again for your help!

The new module does not show up in user group permissions so it is not possible to activate it. It also does not show up in extensions -> modules. Obviously something has not installed properly but I'm not sure if it is the ReCAPTCHA module or VQMOD itself.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:52 pm

If you want to get a paid extension, I have an Account Registration Captcha extension that works on OpenCart 1.5. It's just a vQmod file, so you just put your Site Key and Secret Key into the .xml file (by following the instructions.txt file) and then upload it to /vqmod/xml/. Because it's just a single file, I should be able to assist without needing FTP info.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:29 am

Also, I just found out that Zeeyosoft copied one of my extension images, and is using MY demo link in his extension descriptions. I requested yesterday that he remove the image he copied from me, and he just deleted his comment. I've contacted the OpenCart team to handle this, but zeeyosoft seems kind of shady, so personally I would stay away from him. A developer that is willing to steal from others is generally not a safe bet to stick with.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator