Guru Member

Post by sunsys » Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 am

JNeuhoff wrote:Upload your option definitions first.
Ok, thank you for your reply.
Please let me know @JNeuhoff that if I have to upload OPTIONS definitions 1st what is the actual use of the buttons namely,
-- Option no.1-Yes - "Update and/or add data" when the mod does not add any new data ...and
-- Option no.2-No - "Delete all old data before Import" when the mod does not delete any old data

I think you will agree @JNeuhoff if this is the case then it defeats the whole purpose of using the EX/IMP tool when no new data can be added and no old data can be deleted, yes it is possible that I am a total moron and I am doing something very stupid so as not able to make this tool work in that case please guide me.

PS: @JNeuhoff, I request you to please give a mini user manual as how to use your tool and what is meaning and functions of all the buttons and terms used in the tool. I think this way many doubts will be cleared and users will be able to use the tool more efficiently. Just my 2 bit advice.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sun Systems
Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation

Post by sunsys » Tue May 19, 2015 12:37 pm

@JNeuhoff:

Please reply to my query, it is now 15 days.

Regards,
Sun Systems

Post by yasar » Thu May 28, 2015 11:02 pm

Save your file to UTF-8 Encoding format, then note a category id dot use the category name, i think it will help you

Post by sunsys » Fri May 29, 2015 8:24 am

yasar wrote:Save your file to UTF-8 Encoding format, then note a category id dot use the category name, i think it will help you
@yasar: I believe that the reply above is for me and if it is then it does not answer my question that the extension is not doing the basic 2 functions(refer to my earlier post) which it claims do be doing then what is the use of such an extension ?? and more so when the developer himself is not bothered to rely to queries.

Sad state of affairs.

Regards,
Sun Systems

Post by thewitcher1357 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:15 pm

oh, i get opencart version 1.5.5.1 i downloaded and installed extension "opencart-1-5-5-x-export-import-17.zip" i exported the file and it methinks it is ok. When i try to import it in a new shop i get a huge problem, import operation goes ok i have no error on it however the result is no categories and no products. Everything is deleted.

Công ty tư vấn môi trường minh việt chuyên cung cấp dịch vụ lập báo cáo giám sát môi trường định kỳkế hoạch bảo vệ môi trường

Post by papegaai01 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:39 pm

I am using Opencart 1.5.6.4 (dutch) and opencart-1-5-6-x-export-import-1-18 module. I have followed the readme but when i try to export i get a blank page. In the error.txt it gives the following. Any help on this please:

2015-08-26 6:47:27 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: http_type in /home/*****/*****/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_OPC030062_template_product_product.tpl on line 3

UPDATE:
Well, did some changes on the php.ini file. Now i get this error but no blank page anymore:

Error: MySQL server has gone away
Error No: 2006
SELECT `product_id`, `image`, `sort_order` FROM `oc_product_image` pi ORDER BY pi.`product_id`, pi.`sort_order`, pi.`image`;