Post by Chris P Duck » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 pm

I'm using the Sage Pay Direct module of Opencart and have it set up in TEST mode.

I'm getting the following error message in a Javascript pop-up:
4020 : Information received from an Invalid IP address

I don't think this is the correct error, because I've added the IP address of my development server in the control panel on my Sage Pay account. There are no other IP addresses associated with either the server or domain.

Has anyone else had this problem? Opencart doesn't seem to be giving much error/debugging information for this.

Post by rockfreak » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:53 am

Did you ever get this problem solved? as I am having the same issue?

Post by aha56 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi, this is late, but I also had the same problem and found out the solution it so thought I'd share for the next person.
Forgive me if the technical language isn't quite right - I am not an expert.

What happened is that the IP quoted by the host (and when I used a "what's my website IP address" tool online) is the IP address from the SSL. SagePay requests from the server and I needed the main server IP. To find this I put the payment module into simulator mode and as part of the simulator results the correct IP is returned. To get the subnet mask I used this website http://www.aboutmyip.com/AboutMyXApp/Su ... ulator.jsp

Hope that helps anyone searching for this in future! Would have been a lot easier if my host had replied with the IP address needed but hey-ho.

Post by sajuk » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:26 am

here's how i fixed the problem, Go to your "My Sage Pay" click --> setting --> Valid IPs --> add your server ip in "IP address" "255.255.255.000" as subnet Description "your site name" Click add.

Should work.. worked for me.. :)