Post by edzkidz » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:57 pm

Hi all

We've recently created an account with Worldpay but are having trouble integrating it into our shop.

We are currently using OC version 1.5.6.4
We've added the merchant number, payment response password and relay response URL
We've gone through the worldpay setup and ticked the relevant boxes.

However, when we try to purchase something we get the following error

Sorry, there was a problem processing your payment:
The information sent from the merchant's site is invalid or incomplete. Please send the following information to the merchant:
The transaction cannot be processed for one or more of the following reasons:

The merchant account is suspended.
The order currency selected is not supported.
The authorisation mode is incorrect.
Test mode is unavailable.
The installation is not live.
Server information 05/Feb/2019 09:36:30 Server ID ukdc1-pz-pay05 (bd041fec5ea7c932)

I read the following on another post but I'm unable to find the folder they refer to

Version 5.2.13 made a very small change to the WorldPay payment gateway so guessing you have recently upgraded to this version
In modules/gateway/WorldPay/gateway.class.php a new line was added on line 37 setting 'authMode' => 'E',
As this wasnt present previously it was being taken as blank, but you can simply change this to 'A' instead and test

I have contacted worldpay but so far have had no reply. Any help would be appreciated.

Post by johnp » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:04 am

What currencies have you got set up on Worldpay and what currency did you pass the order over in? As far as I know the default Worpdpay payment extension can successfully still pass orders over on a 1.5.6.4 or 1.5.6.5 based site.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:09 am

Worldpay works fine in 1.5.x. Check all your credentials again that there are no extra spaces or other characters. Use test mode first and made sure both the extension is in test mode and that you set up the Worldpay option while the Worldpay control panel was in test mode.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom