Post by engchun » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 am

Using OpenCert 1.4.9.2 , Linux server
hello all

i am using paypal standard for payment so only allow paypal account user to make payment , my question is when i receive order , i found that the order id not order accordingly example : order ID 12 , next order is order ID 16 , may i know where to find back order 13, order 14, order 15 , i set standard setting for paypal , if user pending payment , it will show pending, all order that i receive is complete and all with payment , so can i find back the lost order ID for 13, 14 and 15 ?

if customer face issue when make payment , mabye i can assist them on that so that can generate more sales

thanks

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 am

you can see the orders by filtering by missing orders, but just because an order does not get completed does not mean that there was any sort of problem during ordering. if someone gets to the order confirmation page and does not click the button an order is still created so if they refresh the page there you will have two orders and only the last one will get completed, or if they leave that page go back and add more stuff to the cart you will have missing orders even though the customer actually checked out on a later order number, also if they just decide not to buy from that page there will be an order in the system that wasn't completed.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US