Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:16 am

I forgot to improve the mail thing. I'll add that, fix the email, and fix the readme tomorrow. Not sure why the email is doing that differently tho. I didn't even change that part of the code for the update.

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by Degsey » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Qphoria you have not responded to my previous post about upgrade of this module to V1.5 and you have ignored a pm from me about it and an email on your website.

I have bought your V1.4 version so I am a customer so perhaps the good manners of a reply is in order especialy as you have answered other posts in this thread.

If its a no why not say it, if its a yes what time scales?

Live Long and Prosper!

Degsey :-]

Visit us at :

http://www.Supreme-Ink.com

Location - North Carolina

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Degsey wrote:Qphoria you have not responded to my previous post about upgrade of this module to V1.5 and you have ignored a pm from me about it and an email on your website.

I have bought your V1.4 version so I am a customer so perhaps the good manners of a reply is in order especialy as you have answered other posts in this thread.

Perhaps you should read the last few posts above. It was released yesterday.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

Ok I've fixed the issues above.. No version number update. Just redownload v150.1

Q

Administrator

Post by cantykiwi » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:55 am

Awesome, thanks Q.

Works great now in oc1495 no apparent issues at all sending using mail or smtp settings.

Still have an issue with sending via smtp though in oc1505, get this error when trying to send:-

Error: AUTH LOGIN not accepted from server!

Am not too worried myself though as only using it for dev at the moment and have set up a mail server anyway so can use that and i'm sure you are busy on more important things at present.

Thanks Q, you're a legend!

Post by Degsey » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:48 am

Qphoria wrote:
Degsey wrote:Qphoria you have not responded to my previous post about upgrade of this module to V1.5 and you have ignored a pm from me about it and an email on your website.

Perhaps you should read the last few posts above. It was released yesterday.
Sorry for my impatience I did not notice the release.

For some reason I can not access my account on your website, it says it can not recognise my email, is there a problem in logging in.

Live Long and Prosper!

Degsey :-]

Visit us at :

http://www.Supreme-Ink.com

Location - North Carolina

Post by cantykiwi » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:31 am

Q,

The delete option for credit card details in admin order edit does not seem to work, brings up confirmation box but does not actually delete credit card data, have to do it manually in the database. Tried on v1.4.9.5, have not tried on v1.5.1 yet sorry.

Thanks.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:46 pm

I think it is clashing with the common script that checks all buttons for "Delete". I'll adjust it to say "Remove" and it should fix itself

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 am

I fixed this btw.. forgot to copy over the callback function when I ported to 1.5.x

Administrator

Post by anthill » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Qphoria, thanks for the Offline CC extension. Is there a way to redirect the checkout page where people enter credit card info to my secure server (https)? Can you point me to the module file where I might change the path?

Thank you!

Post by peterman » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi There,
I have been using the offline cc in 1.4 for over a year and it works "GREAT"
I have set up a test site so I can fiddle with 1.5 before I go LIVE but the CC module is giving me some Curry!! (OZ Slang).
when I go past the payment page I get, this error. The details get emailed and the database is updated, but this message would scare my customers.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/peterman/public_html/print/catalog/controller/payment/offline_cc.php:79) in /home/peterman/public_html/print/system/engine/controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/peterman/public_html/print/catalog/controller/payment/offline_cc.php:79) in /home/peterman/public_html/print/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

If you want to have a poke at the website (its only a test site for now, so no real trading) here is the address:
http://www.peterman.com.au/print/

Peter

Peter Sesselmann
Acoustic Stompboxes and Guitar Pickups, Art
http://www.peterman.com.au

Location - Australia

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

I see the issue on your site.. but not on my site. Be sure you have the latest version. I've reuploaded it again to my site just to be sure so redownload it and try reinstall. You can try it on my site:
http://unbannable.com/v15x and you should see a javascript alert when you enter invalid card data

Administrator

Post by jbrady » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi there,

The credit card extension does not seem to be working on my site,

The option shows up in payment end for customers but when you click continue nothing happens.

Please can somebody help me, Thanks

Post by hsbuena » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi all!

Im using this module Offline Credit Card Version OCv151.4 . When placing an order and I try to submit with an expired credit card, it tells me it's bad but then brings me back to the beginning of the checkout process.

Is there a way the validation could be in each field?

Thanks

Post by Qphoria » Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:35 pm

I am working on rewriting it to use ajax validation to avoid this.

Administrator

Post by jimlad16 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi Qphoria

Is there any news on the Ajax rewrite for solving the failed validate and returning the customer back to the start of the checkout? I'll be happy to help in anyway to get this resolve.

regards

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 am

It will be a full rewrite to make that work so it will be a separate mod ("offline cc v2.0"). I will see about getting that done for next week.

Administrator

Post by VEO » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:31 pm

I will look forward to an update on this, Its a great extension but a few improvements could be made as suggested.

I also have a slight issue with this in the case that on a couple of occasions i have had to call my customers as only 2 of the 3 digits have come through and the customers are adamant they put them all in.

VEO

Post by storm-cloud » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 pm

I was right about to edit my previous post and thank Q for sorting out the previous issue but the post seems to have been deleted. ???

Anyway, thank you. :)

I am also looking forward to the next release which will hopefully validate each field rather than returning the customer to the start of the checkout.