Post by sudo213 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:39 am

Does any know a simple module that allows different ship methods, also a weight ship calculator to add in price during checkout?

Post by Johnathan » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:51 pm

1. What do you mean by "different ship methods"? How do you calculate shipping? The built-in Weight Based Shipping works for many situations -- otherwise, I have a Formula-Based Shipping extension that can do pretty much any formula rate. I have more powerful shipping extensions if you need them, as well.

2. What do you mean "weight ship calculator"? There's a built-in shipping estimator in the cart.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by patscot » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:19 pm

22 Sept 2015
I use Formula BAsed Shipping and have headaches - we are finding that postal codes are disappearing when they were there originally, and now we are having a double dutch appear - meaning two prices for shipping and of course one is £0.00 and the other may be £7.99 so which one do you think customers will choose????

Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone have a fix?? And that is just one problem...
Wish I knew who the developer of this mod is....he should be contacted...it is some bug!

Post by Johnathan » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:37 pm

I am the developer (as I mention in the last post). There is a "contact this developer" link on the extension page in the link, or my e-mail address is listed within every single extension file. My company name and website are also listed in the extension footer (next to the version number of the extension).

You can contact me at any of those places for assistance with the extension.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator