Post by Scrumptiously Sweet » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi,

Is there a way to set flat rate shipping and free shipping for certain postcodes only? I use a weight/volume extension to set for orders that we post out but would like to offer free delivery or a small flat rate fee to the local area, depending on the postcode.

Thank you.

Location - Bristol, UK

Post by Johnathan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:53 am

This isn't possible within a standard installation, but you can use Postcode-Based Shipping for flat rates (including 0.00 free rates) for different postcode areas. If you want to combine this with weight/volume/total/quantity rules, you can do that all within this extension, as well:

• Formula-Based Shipping

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by Scrumptiously Sweet » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:25 am

Thank you for your reply, Johnathan. It is in fact your weight & volume based shipping extension that I purchased last week, but perhaps the formula-based one might have been more suitable. Can you use it to set weight/size for outside of local area and flat rate/free for local area?

Location - Bristol, UK

Post by Johnathan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:17 pm

Yes, Formula-Based Shipping is basically Weight & Volume-Based Shipping, with the extra criteria (total, postcode, quantity, etc.) possible.

If you'd like to get a refund on your first order so you can purchase Formula-Based Shipping, please contact me at www.getclearthinking.com/contact with your order number, and I'll request a refund for you.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator