Post by Israelj » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:52 am

More little fussy things. getting this error:
110602: Missing/Illegal Combination of Package/Dimensions
version: 1.4.5.9

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... &start=100
Simple fix for those that aren't newbie, don't blindly follow the instructions, it's asking for your actual box dimensions in general.

put in the dimensions 12 12 12, or whatever in the dimensions.
Welcome any more to describe this.

Post by startgallerydallas » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:21 pm

I am also getting this error using OpenCart version 1.4.9.5. I have searched the forums and online but cannot find a solution. It disappears if I override the package dimensions in the UPS setting, but the prices are wrong for large packages. All of the package dimensions and weights are legal per UPS' website and rules.

I discovered that if I enter 12 x 12 x 12 on the UPS extension configuration, it overrides the individual product's dimensions, but uses the product's shipping weight. For small packages this generates the correct shipping cost, but for very large packages (which have a flat 90 lb billable weight for UPS), the cost is wildly inaccurate. If I zero out the 12 x 12 x 12 on the UPS page, the 110602 Missing/Illegal Combination error re-appears.

So it appears that the OpenCart UPS extension is using the package dimensions from its configuration page and sending the shipping weight to UPS, ignoring the respective products' package dimensions. Is there a workaround to make sure that the correct package dimensions are sent?

Thank you so much for any help you can offer! We are very excited about using OpenCart.

Post by keg » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:12 am

Any more info? I am also having the same issue!

keg

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:21 am

UPS module in opencart doesn't support individual product dimensions anyway. It requires you to enter an avg dimension (10x10x10 is a good one)

I do have a mod that adds the ability to use individual dimensions and weight for each cart item here:
http://theqdomain.com/ocstore/ups-indiv

It is an addon for the UPS that comes with the cart

Administrator

Post by franktroy » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:27 pm

Has this error/issue been corrected? I am seeing this error as well. 110602: Missing/Illegal Combination of Package/Dimensions. Never mind I figured it out, you actually need to put in a number not L W H. Dope!