Post by rolfe83 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:13 am

I am somewhat of a newbie and not very technical. I searched and could not find an answer on my question so I am posting here for help. I am trying to integrate with Stamps.com to do my shipping info. Currently, I am using a module i purchased to do flat rate shipping. This is because we do not have weights for all of our products. We, however, ship using usps. We are trying to integrate our stamps.com account using shiprush. In order to do this, we are told that we need to use the usps module or other module that comes by default on opencart 1.5.1.3 Do any of you know if I can set up the usps shipping module on opencart to simply state that shipping will be $x if the order is under $X or it will be free if it is over $X?

Post by smbehm » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:56 am

Did you ever find a answer for this? I am facing the exact same issue/concern. 90% of my shipments fit into the same flat rate padded envelopes. I just bought a thermal label printer and am very excited to automate this department.

Thanks!

Post by Johnathan » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:20 am

If you want to set rates based on dimensions, weight, and volume, Formula-Based Shipping can do that. However, it doesn't integrate with label printing -- to do that, you need an extension that can submit the order to USPS directly through OpenCart, generate the label, and prepare it for printing.

I haven't seen anything like that, but it might exist in the opencart.com store. If it doesn't, you probably need to hire someone for a custom project. If you need to find a developer, I recommend you post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator