Post by kevtheirish » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:38 am

Running 1.5.6.1
Sales>Orders
when i go in to create/edit an invoice, it will not allow me to manually adjust pricing on an item.
PayPal is my only method select-able for payment, even though we have the Stripe module (contacted author already)
Free shipping is the only ship methods that I can select even though there are other options.

any advice on how to accomplish the above would be appreciated.

Post by MarketInSG » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:13 pm

I can't really think of anyway you can individually edit the price of he order. However, you can consider trying to get an extension to do that. I remember seeing one that does just that.

However, do note that once you made adjustments to the order, you still won't be able to get the user to proceed to checkout and make the balance payment

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by kevtheirish » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:42 am

MarketInSG wrote:I can't really think of anyway you can individually edit the price of he order. However, you can consider trying to get an extension to do that. I remember seeing one that does just that.

However, do note that once you made adjustments to the order, you still won't be able to get the user to proceed to checkout and make the balance payment
I dont think that would be much of an issue, I can still manually process the CC or send a payment request through PP.
I'd like to use OC to build quotes/invoices as we get a decent amount of big orders/companies that purchase, and it would be nice to be able to edit price individually, and have it right in the system, so once they go ahead with the order they can track its progress online.

Post by kevtheirish » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:09 am

Ok, what am I doing wrong. Went to edit a customers' order, and it will not let me choose a shipping or payment method now.

Attachments

invoice.jpg

invoice.jpg (85.65 KiB) Viewed 2122 times