Post by clearidea » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:35 am

I've installed the gift voucher module into a client's site. The vouchers are generated correctly. When I go through the checkout process and I enter my voucher code, it deducts from the total correctly. Everything works until the end. If the voucher makes the order total $0.00, it won't let me proceed with the order because it says that the "Payment Option I've chosen doesn't support an order total of $0.00" Any ideas on what causes this and how to get around it? Thanks.

Location - Sarasota, FL

Post by clearidea » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 am

Any help on this at all? Is this something I need to configure in the Auth.net? Desperately need some help on this one. I have a live client who can't accept gift vouchers at this time. Thanks.

Location - Sarasota, FL

Post by mberlant » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:24 pm

It sounds like you need to activate "Free Checkout" as one of your checkout options. It will only become available when the Total owing goes down to zero.

p.s. Please allow enough time for your fellow forum members all around the world to read, digest and formulate a response for you. It only serves to alienate and delay responses if you post when Europe is bedding down for the night and bump your own post before they've even had a chance to get up the next morning.

Please use proper English at all times, so that all members may understand you.