Post by neiljroper » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Hi

Just for a bit of background I am creating a site where customers pay the total order price as 6 payments on their card.
My opencart is Version 1.5.4

What I want to do is add another line after the toal order price which will say something like: "This will be collected as 6 Payments of xxx.xx" and call the etxenstion TotalMonthly (or similar),

I have a basic understanding of the structure of opencart and php so have tried myself but with no success - I seem to have two errors:

1) I dont have permissions to update the sort order - but it does anyway
2) I get the error message: Fatal error: Class 'Modeltotaltotalmonthly' not found in /home/a3454038/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 49. when accessing the site.

I have attached a zip file with my workings so far.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Neil

Post by neiljroper » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 am

Figured it out - had a spelling mistake.

i did also work out the rounding issue I had when dividing the total by 6 so that I didnt take more than the order total ( i take less now but only by pence)

I have uploaded a zip file of my work if anyone is interested.

Neil

Post by tanbeen » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 pm

I want see "total sale this month" just like "total sale this year".
will it help me to do this?
If not please help me if U know this.
Thank U.

Post by pveter » Fri May 10, 2013 7:45 am

neiljroper wrote:Figured it out - had a spelling mistake.

i did also work out the rounding issue I had when dividing the total by 6 so that I didnt take more than the order total ( i take less now but only by pence)

I have uploaded a zip file of my work if anyone is interested.

Neil
Ha sometimes it is something so simple, thanks for the share I'm taking a look now

The dream dictionary now website is a good means of finding out about dreams about flying. Visit http://www.dreamdictionarynow.com/what- ... eams-mean/ for more dream meanings.