Post by kwoksanlee » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:29 pm

I have installed Export/Import Tool for OpenCart 2.0.x to opencart Version 2.0.1.1. However there is no opinion for me to set the access right of this extension in User Group. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post by etrelrose » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Hi J.Neuhoff,
First off, thanks for the module/extension and your hard work. Good stuff! :)
Two issues for developers attention...

Issue #1 - Bug/functionality ( or install intructions ):-

Importing into OC2 when import data contains customer_groups that don't exist yet.
Causes "Sub query returns more than one result" errors within front-end/shop. In this particular case the multiple result was returned on the "rewards" subquery. All reward-to-group rows were assigned to the only existing group that existed at the time ('Default' ...or '1'), including those belonging to my other customer_groups. Creating multiple reward records for each product in the 'Default' customer group. :)

Issue #2
Export from 1.5.4.6 version doesn't contain the Meta_Title(en) column in the product sheet that's needed for import into 2.0.1.1

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:31 pm

etrelrose:

As regards issue2: The spreadsheet formats between different OpenCart versions won't necessarily be the same!

About issue1: Will take a look at it and try to replicate this scenario so as to be able to create a proper bugfix to this. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by wackychick » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:13 pm

figured this out - had the incorrect path name in the ftp settings under Settings. duh.

Original Post:
Hi JNeuhoff: I have a fresh install of the latest OC, didn't do anything else (except enable ftp) and went straight to install of latest version of Export/Import... Everything perfect up until I have to assign permissions in User Groups - export/import doesn't show on the list of items needing permissions. I found one other post from December 2014 in this thread regarding same problem, but there was no resolution. Anything further anyone can give me on this issue?
admire your work btw...
Last edited by wackychick on Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by muddbog » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Do you have any idea when the ability to import filters is going to be done?

By the way great job! Saves us a lot of time!

Post by wackychick » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:00 am

Running most recent version of OC, with export/import the only extension. I have boots/shoes in my store, and I need to show whole sizes and half sizes for selection by the shopper. When I use Export/Import to export the products the half sizes show up in my spreadsheet no problem. But when imported back in, regardless of the type of edits I make to the spreadsheet, all the half size decimals are stripped out, causing each shoe/boot to show a list of whole sizes ONLY to choose from (for instance 6,6,7,7,8,8 instead of 6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5 and so on). I have to go one by one in the OC backend and reassign all the half sizes to the product's options - canNOT do this with the spreadsheet import... anyone else have this issue?

Post by jake-the-peg » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:18 am

I've just installed OC 2.0.1.1, clean install on a linux server running php 5.3.28

tried to install opencart-2-0-x-export-import-multilingual-2-19.ocmod by following the instructions, but halfway through the extension installation I get an error message. I've checked the ftp is enabled and settings are correct. I installed the quickfix for ftp uploads, which installed without problems, but I still get the error message below.

Code: Select all

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

OK

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): system: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/controller: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/language: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/model: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/view: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): system/PHPExcel: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/controller/tool: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/language/english: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/model/tool: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/view/image: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/view/stylesheet: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/view/template: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): system/PHPExcel/Classes: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/language/english/tool: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): admin/view/template/tool: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Calculation: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>333</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_mkdir(): system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Chart: Directory not empty in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>338</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/admin/controller/extension/installer.php</b> on line <b>345</b><b>Warning</b>: ftp_put(): Illegal PORT command in <b>/hom
Any help would be much appreciated.

Post by kalin » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:14 am

Hello,

First thank you for this excelent tool, works great with one language, in may site now add a second language (english en), and the tool only export and import in spanish, I added in the excel file the column for en, but the import function ingnore that, only import spanish.

What I do wrong?

Regards,

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:57 pm

kalin wrote:Hello,

First thank you for this excelent tool, works great with one language, in may site now add a second language (english en), and the tool only export and import in spanish, I added in the excel file the column for en, but the import function ingnore that, only import spanish.

What I do wrong?

Regards,
Don't know, you don't provide details to replicate the problem.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by vinhpk » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:35 am

I installed and imported products successfully, but I have a problem, after imported products, I can't see them in admin control panel, but front end still visible. Can you help me? I am using opencart 2.0.1.0. Thanks you!

Post by arunbluez » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 am

First of all Thanks a lot for this Wonderful extension, it saved me lots of time and money. THANKS from bottom of my heart :D

I have installed the Latest version of Export/Import Extenstion. For testing, I made a single product with a Option & few Attributes in a Single attribute group. I exported it and when i try to import the same exported file back i get the Error: "Export/Import: Option_name 'xxxx' not specified for product_id '23' in worksheet 'ProductOptions', but it is used in worksheet 'ProductAttributes'!" As u can notice "xxxx" is a product Attribute group, why is it asking to specify it in ProductOptions?? I am quite new to Opencart, so it would be really great if you could let me know what mistake im doing.

btw, when i try to import the excel file after removing all items in the ProductAttribute worksheet, then it imports fine.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Post by vinhpk » Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:38 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:See the discussion on github at https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/2085
Thanks, solved problems. But can you please add this options: filters. I think this is a function which many want. Thanks you!

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:13 pm

vinhpk wrote: Thanks, solved problems. But can you please add this options: filters. I think this is a function which many want. Thanks you!
This is already on my to-do list for a future release.

BTW.: Just uploaded V2.21 which has some important bugfixes.

Guru Member

Post by vinhpk » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:12 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
vinhpk wrote: Thanks, solved problems. But can you please add this options: filters. I think this is a function which many want. Thanks you!
This is already on my to-do list for a future release.

BTW.: Just uploaded V2.21 which has some important bugfixes.
Oh, a good news, thanks you for a great extension!

Post by papegaai01 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Just a question before i install it. I am on the latest version of Opencart. Does this tool also import the product picture? Could not really find the answer. Thanks

Erik

Post by Goinea92 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:52 am

Hello!

Thanks JNeuhoff for this great tool. I'm using it successfully on a 1.5.6 version of OpenCart. But I have just downloaded the latest versions of both OpenCart and Export/Import tool, I followed the exact steps from your readme.txt file and I don't see the tool/export_import in the administrator user group. Therefore, I get an error when I try to access the Export/Import tool under the "Tools" Menu: "You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator." I'm the administrator, so I have to give permission to myself.

Maybe you can take a look at this.

Thanks in advance,
Andy

Post by TLEwebdevs » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:19 pm

Having battled my way through the fcgid file size problem to allow extension installer to invoke uploads, I have now hit another issue -
SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

OK

<b>Warning</b>: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in <b>/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/opencart/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_extension_installer.php</b> on line <b>295</b>{"error":"Could not login as ftp-user-id"}
This is installing to a clean OC 2.0.1.1 with latest VQmod as the only other extension installed.
The FTP user credentials are correct in - System - Settings - Store - FTP ... I even tried with the server's root admin login and got the same result. This is on a VPS server.

Now, I've seen the comments above about vqmod is not required and to uninstall it, but sorry ... I have identified both ocmod and vqmod extensions that I want to have in this store side-by-side, therefore removing vqmod is not an option.

However, at this point I'm not sure if the problem above is being generated because of the import/export tool upload, or is coming from vqmod trampling on ocmod, or if there simply an FTP credentials edit that I should have done somewhere in vqmod's config files ... anyone got any clues?

Edit to add ...

I've now removed VQmod and after refreshing the modifications cache ... success, I was finally able to get the import export tool to install ;D

BUT ... when I go to import / export under tools menu in admin - I am denied permission to access that page, this is when logged in as the store admin - ??? ::) ... under user group administrators there are no options for tool/export import to select.

Post by TLEwebdevs » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:57 am

JNeuhoff wrote:At the danger of repeating myself (because it's always the same questions here): Please use the Installer fix, there are quite a few users who are unable to have a proper FTP server in local test machines. Also, after an install, go to Extensions > Modifications, and then click on the 'Refresh' button.
I HAVE used the installer fix and I still do not have the permissions check boxes in User Groups - Administrators, and I still get the permission denied page when trying to go to the export / import tool page

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 am

TLEwebdevs wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:At the danger of repeating myself (because it's always the same questions here): Please use the Installer fix, there are quite a few users who are unable to have a proper FTP server in local test machines. Also, after an install, go to Extensions > Modifications, and then click on the 'Refresh' button.
I HAVE used the installer fix and I still do not have the permissions check boxes in User Groups - Administrators, and I still get the permission denied page when trying to go to the export / import tool page
Send me a PM with your FTP as well as the OpenCart login details, then I can take a look at it.

Guru Member