Post by boriscm » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Hello,

I have created an ticket support system for opencart 1.5.1.x systems, with it your customer can send in a ticket for an order the support worker then answers it from the back end and the user gets emailed about the new answer.

Thanks i have enough testers.

Greetings boris

Attachments

7.png

7.png (76.16 KiB) Viewed 6076 times

2.png

2.png (59.04 KiB) Viewed 6076 times

1.png

1.png (57.25 KiB) Viewed 6076 times

Last edited by boriscm on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by marcelwoo » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Cool:D

"We help each other to grow". That's the opencart community!

All free mods
Home Based Ebay business Opportunity(not ads)

Post by reynierpm » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Fine, I can play as a betatester just let me know what I'm need to do

Post by SapporoGuy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 am

Will the customers email answer be pulled in automatically? Or is this still a CRM type of idea were you log the entries in the admin by yourself?

Also, are you going to charge for this?

930sc ... because it is fun!

Post by boriscm » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Hello SapporoGuy,

For the moment the system works with basic send/reply and assign to user and change status and customer gets emails for status updates about the ticket (in short).

What u are saying is a good idea to have a category filled with default answers which can be selected and send to the customers as a reply (i think this is what u mean), and can be implemented easy into the system. But before u can go automatically u have to harvest the answers from your customers find out what is common problems and solutions my idea is to tag and put them in category's and from there build an auto email reply database, faq, q&a, etc....

But before making it mega feature rich my idea is to make its core stable first, and after that implement new features.

And yes i will charge for the system it will cost 20 euro, this is for hosting,support,bug-fixes,implementing new features, etc.

Greetings
boriscm

Post by scanreg » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:18 pm

boriscm wrote: And yes i will charge for the system it will cost 20 euro, this is for hosting,support,bug-fixes,implementing new features, etc.

Greetings
boriscm
will this be a hosted solution?

what about an integrated module that does not require separate hosting?

Post by boriscm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Hello i have made the script public available i'm a little tangled up in work right now, will continue working on it later but maybe the community can improve it is hosted at bitbuckit.

http://code.websoftwar.es/tickets/

Post by dvs12c » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 pm

I have attempted to install and i get this error

Code: Select all

Notice: Error: Could not load library json! in /home/xxxx/public_html/opencart/system/engine/loader.php on line 23
I also find only a few words under the configuration admin page.

Suggestions?

Sorry to post bugs on this thread, don't know where else.

Post by scanreg » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:33 pm

Is this still active?

Post by karan2 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:56 am

Hello group

we have integrated open cart 1.5 with mantis BT

mantis BT is an excellent open source ticket management software

please let me know if you wish to have a look at the demo

Thanks and best regards

Karan Ahuja
www.kodemall.com
www.kodelearn.com

Post by scanreg » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:13 am

Seems like that is more of a bug system, but really need a customer helpdesk integrated

Post by OSWorX » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:15 am

scanreg wrote:Seems like that is more of a bug system, but really need a customer helpdesk integrated
Could you short explain how deep you want to have it integrated?
Because maybe I have a solution.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by scanreg » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm

There are lots of helpdesks out there but the key to an integrated one is one that ties email to order history.

If staff sends out an order update, this gets a tracking number that relates it to that order and is part of the order history that the customer and staff can view.

If an email arrives with that tracking number, then it is automatically added to that order history and can be viewed in context.

If an email arrives about an order but does not have that tracking number, there should be a way to associate that email to the designated order number, and now that new email is part of that order's history.

The idea is that instead of having separate helpdesk and shopping cart communications, rather put them together, especially related to order numbers.

If an email arrives that is not related to any order number, it would be replied to just like a regular helpdesk ticket. However, if that same email/help-ticket later is related to an order number, then staff should still be able to tie this to that order number and have it become part of that order number's history.

All incoming emails whether related to an order or not should be displayed in a table, thus allowing general review of all of the pending emails so that staff can decide which to act on.

I believe that CS-cart has one, a third-party one, that can tie email to order numbers and do lots of other stuff:

http://www.snorocket.com/helpdesk-addon-en.html

Would be exceedingly cool

One very helpful feature would be that if an incoming email were from an existing customer that has orders, then perhaps an auto reply could go out asking if the customer is inquiring about the status of their order, meaning there would be a few default auto-replies related to recent orders that could perhaps automatically answer some of the usual questions about specific orders (sorry this is so wordy)