Post by OC2PS » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Go to Extension page

Purpose
One of the common payment modes is bank transfer.

However, if you cater to multiple nations, and you have more than one bank account targeted to these countries (such as having a Transferwise Borderless account), then your problem is that OpenCart doesn't really let you tell people from different areas/countries different bank account details.

Even if you have a single bank account, you may wish to provide different details to domestic customers vs international customers, e.g. you may only want to give domestic customers the bank name and account number, while to international customers you may want to provide the IBAN.

This extension solves that. With this extension, you can specify separate bank account details per geo zone. And, of course, you can name the payment method in different languages and provide bank transfer details in multiple languages.

Features
  • Bank transfer by Geo Zone: You can provide different info to customers from different geo zones, such as one set of instructions for domestic customers and another for foreign customers. You can even provide details of different bank accounts, if you want!
  • Great with Transferwise Borderless account: A Transferwise Borderless account essentially provides you "your own" local bank transfer details in several countries, e.g. Australia, Germany, UK, USA, etc. With this extension, you can actually give your customers from those countries these "local" bank account details.
  • Multilingual: "Bank transfer" is not universal terminology. In Germany, you may want to say Überweisung. We've got you covered. You can name the payment method whatever you want on per language basis - this is what will appear when the customer is checking out. Further, you can provide language-specific/translated bank transfer details.
  • Multistore compatible
Made for
The extension has been written for the OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that follow the same structure, nomenclature, etc.
Compatible with

Installation v 1.0+
  1. Extract/Unzip the archive you downloaded.
  2. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your OpenCart root (e.g. via cPanel File Manager, FTP, SFTP, etc)
  3. Access your Opencart Admin and go to Extensions > Modifications and click on the blue Refresh button (top right corner).
  4. Go to Extensions > Extensions, from the dropdown choose Payments.
  5. Click Install next to Power Bank Transfer.
  6. On the same page, now you can click the Edit button next to Power Bank Transfer to enable and configure the extension.
Update
  1. Extract/Unzip the archive you downloaded.
  2. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to your OpenCart root (e.g. via cPanel File Manager, FTP, SFTP, etc)
  3. Access your Opencart Admin and go to Extensions > Modifications and click on the blue Refresh button (top right corner).
Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Does this extension work with my theme? It has been developed for OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that use the same structure.
  2. Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Yes!
  3. Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes.
  4. Does this extension work with OpenCart 1.x/2.x? No. And no plans either.
  5. I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this thread.
  6. I am having a problem with this extension. Please click Get Support on this page.

Attachments

Power Bank Transfer.png

Name the payment method in different languages - Power Bank Transfer.png (43.48 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

Power Bank Transfer 2.png

Provide bank transfer details per Geo Zone - Power Bank Transfer 2.png (62.14 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

Payments.png

Edit Power Bank Transfer - Payments.png (26.9 KiB) Viewed 1715 times

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary

Post by jrr » Sun May 16, 2021 8:26 am

I am considering your extension, but I don't see how the Geo Zone feature works as none of your screens show that function. Can you show what the edit screen looks like where you select the Geo Zone? I assume you create the zones in Admin/Settings/Localization/Geo Zones, but where did the flags come from in your Edit Power Bank Transfer - or are these defined wehn you set up the Geo Zone.
Currently I am using the installed Admin/Extensions/Extensions/Payments/Bank Transfer selection for my Canadian customers to pay by Interac Etransfer (Canadian inter-bank transfer) using my Canadian Geo Zone setup. However you can't add any addtional bank transfers - which is what your extension does promise as far as I can tell.
Thanks!

jrr

Post by OC2PS » Mon May 17, 2021 6:47 am

It's quite simple:
Each geo zone appears as a vertical tab.
Within each geo zone's tab, you can specify the bank transfer details for that geo zone.
(screen 3 shows what's inside the tab).

The flags have nothing to do with geo zones. These are just boxes for the installed languages. If you don't have multiple languages installed, you'll see just one box instead of multiple with flags.

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by jrr » Tue May 18, 2021 2:10 pm

OK, I bought the extension, installed on OC 3.0.3.6, checked /extensions/extensions/payments and no sign of Power Bank anywhere. Installed shows it as installed as of today, May 17th. Looked in the directories and while the Installer claims it has been inserted, none of the files are installed in my admin or catalog directories, also missing are the Hungarian files in my languages. Tried reinstalling using installer and no go. In the end I had to manually install the files and then it appeared as expected in the Extensions/Extensions/Payments.
However once it is Installed it is then active, even if you have not enabled any of the bank payments by location/geo. I will try testing it in localhost mode and see if that works better for testing purposes before attempting to go live.

jrr

Post by OC2PS » Wed May 19, 2021 8:00 am

jrr wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 2:10 pm
installed on OC 3.0.3.6, checked /extensions/extensions/payments and no sign of Power Bank anywhere. Installed shows it as installed as of today, May 17th. Looked in the directories and while the Installer claims it has been inserted, none of the files are installed in my admin or catalog directories
Sorry to hear you are having trouble installing the extension. However, I am a bit confused: if per installation instructions step 2, you uploaded the files into your OpenCart installation, why are you unable to find them? Are you sure your FTP worked okay?

OC2PS

Location - Hungary

Post by jrr » Mon May 24, 2021 4:02 am

I've installed many programs and yours was the first to not be uploaded even though the system Installer claimed it was.

When I manually installed it then it worked, but I would prefer that the primary section have a disable/enable choice because the extension is active as soon as installed even if you don't have any banks added.

jrr