Post by lukehackett85 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:43 am

Hi guys,

I know what the answer to this probably is, but I sell on Amazon using their fulfillment service and also sell on my opencart store
I was wondering if its possible for a buyer to purchase a fulfilled by Amazon item via the Opencart front end?

Like buyer goes to myopencartwebsite.xxx sees PRODUCT A which is stored at amazon warehouse and dispatched on my behalf and orders it, it then orders from Amazon and is away
I imagine that this probably wouldn't work as the buyer would surely need to be logging in with an Amazon account etc but I thought I'd ask
Best regards
Luke
---
PS. User most likely still uses an OC v.3.x + a Journal Theme, posting hes therefore been re-located into the commercial Section. Tell me, if I'm wrong, and show a Link, it then will be moved again. Ernie

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:35 pm

lukehackett85 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:43 am
Hi guys,

I know what the answer to this probably is, but I sell on Amazon using their fulfillment service and also sell on my opencart store
I was wondering if its possible for a buyer to purchase a fulfilled by Amazon item via the Opencart front end?

Like buyer goes to myopencartwebsite.xxx sees PRODUCT A which is stored at amazon warehouse and dispatched on my behalf and orders it, it then orders from Amazon and is away
I imagine that this probably wouldn't work as the buyer would surely need to be logging in with an Amazon account etc but I thought I'd ask
Best regards
Luke
---
PS. User most likely still uses an OC v.3.x + a Journal Theme, posting hes therefore been re-located into the commercial Section. Tell me, if I'm wrong, and show a Link, it then will be moved again. Ernie
While the theme might not be the issue here, but the OC version unposted might be one of them, I would look on the Marketplace for an Amazon extension where I could ask these questions to extension developers that may or might provide these assets.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON