Post by opcrat » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Recent Activity Extension specially designed to increase revenue by providing social proof and building trust. Allow customers to discover products, categories, brands by promoting real time latest impulse of your customers/visitors recent activities.
[/size]
Is this store legitimate? Do other people actually use this store? What can I do here? What are other people buying? What should I buy? Can I trust this store? These are the types of questions that Recent Activity Module can help to alleviate.

Recent Activities:
- Products Viewed
- Categories Viewed
- Manufacturers/Brands Viewed
- Products Added To Cart
- Products Compared
- Products Added To Wishlist
- Products Purchased

Recent Activities Module:
- To display recent activities anywhere in your store with recent activity details. It comes with latest features to refresh new activities automatically.

Social Proof: People tend to follow the patterns of similar people in new or unfamiliar situations. By displaying social activity, you can help put your customers at ease and guide them to what the normal (or intended) behavior is at your shop. Customers tend to all look for guidance and direction. Recent Activity provides this by showcasing what actions should be taken at your shop.

Trust: Customers crave certainty and are more likely to take action if specific information is available. Ambiguity can trigger a threat response resulting in inaction. Displaying social activity is an effective means to provide information and remove ambiguity. To start, customers might question the validity of the social activity being displayed. One of the key factors of Recent Activity, is its ability to respond immediately to customer input. If a customer views a product, it shows in the feed. If a customer purchases a product, it shows in the feed. This feedback mechanism will allow customers to have trust in the activity shown in the feed. With this trust established, questions such as "Can I trust to buy items from this store?" can be squashed. If they see others purchasing from your store, they will be more likely to as well. Recent Activity is a cyclical process that builds trust.

Discovery: It is human nature to get aroused by new and unexpected discoveries. Recent Activity leverages this fact by constantly updating with fresh content, creating opportunities for customers to engage and discover new items. A customer can spend less time trying to recall from memory what types of items they are interested in (intent purchases), and move towards an experience that merely involves recognizing items that peak their interests, leading to impulse purchases.

Demo: http://demo.opcrat.com/recent-activity

Admin Settings: http://demo.opcrat.com/recent-activity/admin
(Username: demo, Password: demo)

Additional Details Visit: http://opcrat.com/recent-activity

Support: support@opcrat.com

Easy to Install, no need to change core files of opencart.

This extension is available for Opencart Version 1.5.3.1, 1.5.3, 1.5.2.1, 1.5.2, 1.5.1.3, .. 1.5.0 and Up.

Released Latest Version 1.0 New!

Notice: This extension adds new tables to your database.

Screenshots:
recent_activity_column_view.JPG

recent_activity_column_view.JPG (28.1 KiB) Viewed 5879 times

recent_activity_row_view.JPG

recent_activity_row_view.JPG (36.16 KiB) Viewed 5879 times

Recent Activity 1.0 (06/12/2012)
- Initial Release.
- Supports Multi-languages.

Available to Download from Opencart Extension Store:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=6859
Last edited by opcrat on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Most Useful Extensions || Most Selling Extensions
Opencart Development || Opencart Designing || eCommerce Project

✔ Join more than 5000 Happy Opencart Store Owners enjoying the extensions designed and developed by Opcrat, Opencart Partner.

Post by opcrat » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 am

New! Recent Activity 1.0.1 (08/29/2012)
- Improved horizontal and vertical sliding.
- Improved recent activity display timing.
- Improved activity algorithm.

✔ Join more than 5000 Happy Opencart Store Owners enjoying the extensions designed and developed by Opcrat, Opencart Partner.

Post by PlusCybernet » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:38 am

Hello,

I have purchased this extension, but not working on my website. I'm using OpenCart 1.5.3.1. I have also sent email to you for the same. Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks.

Post by opcrat » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 pm

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenient but we didn't receive your email yet so for support can you please contact us at support@opcrat.com.

Post by PlusCybernet » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

1. This is showing duplicate entry of every activity, I haven't refreshed the page, after 10 seconds it shows same activity.
2. It shouldn't display self activities, how can we hide this?

Post by opcrat » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:14 am

Sorry for the inconvenient but it is already updated into latest version of this extension. If you still find any issue than contact us at support@opcrat.com.

Post by Gamesol » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 pm

Hi, I want to remove all entries for "viewed" and have only "purchased" , then how can we make it so that all these orders can also be seen on another page instead of just in the homepage module ?

https://t.me/pump_upp

Post by Gamesol » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:10 am

Although I didn't get a reply here, I emailed support and they were very helpful , opcrat took the time to do exactly what I wanted, a big thank you to the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

https://t.me/pump_upp

Post by opcrat » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:04 am

Thanks. Glad you liked the extension and satisfied with our support.

Post by opcrat » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:12 am

Upgrading Recent Activity extension for Opencart versions 2.0x (Latest Versions).
Now Compatible with Opencart Versions 2.0x

For information visit http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=6859 or http://opcrat.com/recent-activity.

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 12.57.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 12.57.03 PM.png (97.6 KiB) Viewed 2097 times

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 12.56.34 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-03-17 at 12.56.34 PM.png (38.43 KiB) Viewed 2097 times