Post by sitedeveloper999 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:11 am

It's highly annoying to have to navigate the folder path to the right product, every time you need to add an image.

Is there any way to make the Image Manager "remember" the last folder you were in? So if you're adding 50 images to the same product, you can just skip having to click down through all the folders 50 times?

If anyone knows of an extension / OCMOD / VQMOD that does this - or even core file changes - I would really appreciate it.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by guntis.e » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:47 pm

I have been looking at all Image managers just because of this feature, but they do not support Journal 3, therefore would be great to have this feature in the default image manager

Guntis
Image Partneris.lv - opencart web site development and support

Post by DigitCart » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:04 pm

Hi
I have done this for default image manager as an extension but I did not release it in marketplace yet.
PM me if you need it.

My Extensions

Post by steveclv2 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:57 pm

Hi, could I get a copy of that image manager mod to remember last folder please? As the OP says, very annoying when you are creating carousels etc that have lots of images, especially when you have multiple languages LOL - many thanks

Post by cepcemuh » Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:30 pm

Hi guys. I checked all extensions but actually, I do not need totally new file manager with new functions but only a script to work with the default Opencart file manager (for OC 2.3.0.2) which could remember the last working folder? Anybody? Thanks. :)