Post by veritas75 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi Guys,

I upgraded my Journal Template and decided to roll it back. Once I did this I started getting this error. I have tried restoring the whole website and still get the same error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load cache adaptor file cache!' in /home/x/public_html/xxx/system/storage/modification/system/library/cache.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /home/x/public_html/xxx/system/framework.php(37): Cache->__construct('file', 3600) #1 /home/x/public_html/xxx/index.php(26): require_once('/home/x/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/x/public_html/xxx/system/storage/modification/system/library/cache.php on line 19

Any ideas??

Post by opencartmart » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:38 pm

Refresh ocmod list in admin -> Extension -> Modification

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Re:

Post by veritas75 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:47 am

I would if I could actually get into the admin but it is the same error.

opencartmart wrote:Refresh ocmod list in admin -> Extension -> Modification

Post by opencartmart » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Okay, remove files and folder from system/storage/modification except index.html , then check if there any error

XForm - Opencart Form Builder
Xshippingpro - An advanced Shipping Module
Need Professional support? Skype: opencartmart

Post by mcumall » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:18 am

veritas75 wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 pm
Hi Guys,

I upgraded my Journal Template and decided to roll it back. Once I did this I started getting this error. I have tried restoring the whole website and still get the same error.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load cache adaptor file cache!' in /home/x/public_html/xxx/system/storage/modification/system/library/cache.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /home/x/public_html/xxx/system/framework.php(37): Cache->__construct('file', 3600) #1 /home/x/public_html/xxx/index.php(26): require_once('/home/x/...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/x/public_html/xxx/system/storage/modification/system/library/cache.php on line 19

Any ideas??
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Do you remember how to solve it? Please,
thank you,

Post by marketto » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:30 pm

I have the same problem. occurred after moving the website to another hosting

Post by zorro-m » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 pm

If the error occurred after the site was migrated, most likely there is no cache folder available in system/storage/. You can install a new one OC and copy the folder from there. This is the solution to my problem.