Post by jkitz » Sun May 24, 2020 12:12 pm

Honestly not sure what changed, but it is working for me now. (I got the Square payment gateway working, and then came back to troubleshoot this, and it confirmed the order just fine, and created the orders for the customer and in the admin panel.)
Thanks!

Location - Ottawa, Canada

Post by straightlight » Mon May 25, 2020 2:54 am

jkitz wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 12:12 pm
Honestly not sure what changed, but it is working for me now. (I got the Square payment gateway working, and then came back to troubleshoot this, and it confirmed the order just fine, and created the orders for the customer and in the admin panel.)
Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by guiperalta » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:35 am

This fix worked for me on OC 3.0.3.3.

I would like to add that order status id comes as 1 (waiting payment) and I think the correct should be 15 (paid). I understand maybe this codes are different for each person and it is not a big issue for me, so just saying.

Thank you for the fix!

Post by labeshops » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:47 am

So I am trying to do this, but no files show in account downloads. It successfully checks out and shows in my order list as "complete" which is what I set in the free checkout module, but it is not showing the downloadable file.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by straightlight » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:39 am

This topic is old news. Recent OC versions already fixes the issue with what's been reported here. In the meantime, please take a look at your server error logs for real-time error messages.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON