Post by Mike Guenther » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:22 pm

I have no idea why this started happening, I swear I made no changes on my site and started noticing this error when Checkout and Register pages are accessed.

My site is: https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com

I am running Version 2.3.0.2

The error message I receive starts with:

Not Found
Not Found
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html dir="ltr" lang="en" class="firefox firefox64 win journal-desktop is-admin is-guest skin-3 responsive-layout infinite-scroll center-header catalog-currency lang-flag lang-flag-mobile currency-symbol currency-symbol-mobile no-top-on-mobile collapse-footer-columns product-grid-description mobile-menu-on-tablet boxed-header header-center header-sticky sticky-menu backface product-grid-second-image product-list-second-image hide-cart layout-4 route-error-not_found oc2 oc23 no-language" data-j2v="2.10">
<head>

<script>var dataLayer = [];</script><script type="text/javascript">dataLayer.push({"current_view" : "other"});</script><script type="text/javascript">dataLayer.push({"current_currency" : "USD"});</script><script type="text/javascript">dataLayer.push({'event': 'googleDynamicRemarketing','googleDynamicRemarketing' : {"ecomm_pagetype":"other"}});</script><script type="text/javascript">dataLayer.push({'event': 'criteoOneTag','criteoParams' : {"email":""}});</script><script type="text/javascript">dataLayer.push({"cart_products": [{"id":"54","name":"Plastic Easter eggs filled with Toys-1000","price":125,"brand":"","category":"Plastic Easter eggs with Toys","variant":"","quantity":"1"},{"id":"58","name":"Gold Easter Eggs","price":30,"brand":"","category":"","variant":"","quantity":"1"}]});</script><script>dataLayer.push({'userId':'0'});</script><!-- Google Tag Manager -->
<script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src=
'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js ... efore(j,f);
})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-T2Z6SX7');</script>
<!-- End Google Tag Manager -->
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no">
<!--[if IE]><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=1"/><![endif]-->
<title>The page you requested cannot be found!</title>
<base href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/" />
<meta property="og:title" content="Sunny Bunny Easter eggs" />
<meta property="og:site_name" content="Sunny Bunny Easter eggs" />
<meta property="og:url" content="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/index. ... try_id=223" />
<meta property="og:description" content="Sunny Bunny offers the best plastic Easter eggs online. Large Plastic Easter Eggs, Plastic Easter Eggs with Toys, Plastic eggs with Candy, bulk Easter eggs...." />
<meta property="og:type" content="website" />

I have looked at threads that have the exact same problem, I tried to resolve using what was mentioned to no avail. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Mike

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:39 am

On your register page, the call to get the list of states (index.php?route=account/account/country&country_id=223) returns a 404 not found. However I can't see it being a missing controller as if you change the Country and back, it then works correctly.

Do you see any errors in both your OpenCart error log and PHP your error_log? Have there been any changes to your hosting recently? Do you have any extensions that modify the checkout of account pages on your site?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:56 am

I have changed nothing on my end in almost a year. I have reached out to my hosting company to see if they have changed anything.

I have no new errors in my error log, and I am not sure how to look up the PHP error log.

I haven't added any new extentions in over a year.

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:41 am

The PHP error log is often in a file call "error_log" in the same directory as the index.php file. However, it can be in a different place depending on your hosting configuration.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:04 am

Here is what was in my PHP error log:

text/x-log sunnybunnyeastereggs_com.php.error.log ( ASCII English text )

[12-Dec-2018 12:03:56 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
[12-Dec-2018 12:03:56 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
[12-Dec-2018 12:03:56 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
[12-Dec-2018 12:03:56 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: <br />Error No: ' in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:10

[12-Dec-2018 12:08:02 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
[12-Dec-2018 12:08:02 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
[12-Dec-2018 12:08:02 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: DB\MySQLi::__construct(): Couldn't fetch mysqli in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 10
[12-Dec-2018 12:08:02 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: <br />Error No: ' in /home/sunnybun/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:10

[12-Dec-2018 15:38:54 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[12-Dec-2018 15:39:05 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[12-Dec-2018 15:39:05 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 07:06:17 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 07:06:19 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:38:02 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:38:02 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:56:17 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:58:27 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:58:48 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:58:52 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:59:30 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 10:59:34 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 11:01:57 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 11:02:31 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 11:02:56 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 11:03:02 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 11:05:07 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 11:05:13 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 14:36:07 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 14:36:37 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 14:42:57 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[13-Dec-2018 14:42:57 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[14-Dec-2018 07:29:47 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[14-Dec-2018 07:29:49 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[14-Dec-2018 08:32:43 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[14-Dec-2018 08:32:45 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[15-Dec-2018 12:20:32 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[15-Dec-2018 12:20:48 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[15-Dec-2018 12:22:00 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[15-Dec-2018 12:22:10 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[15-Dec-2018 12:22:35 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[17-Dec-2018 12:57:50 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[17-Dec-2018 12:58:17 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[17-Dec-2018 14:45:15 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[17-Dec-2018 14:45:57 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[17-Dec-2018 18:22:54 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[18-Dec-2018 08:35:23 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[18-Dec-2018 08:58:13 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[18-Dec-2018 09:40:53 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

And also, I think you are onto something with the state selector-when I was using the Quick Checkout plugin, that is how I knew something was wrong with my site, because no one could choose a state from the dropdown.
Last edited by Mike Guenther on Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:42 am

And I don't know if it helps, but this started happening on Dec 12th and that's exactly when the errors start to pop up on the PHP error log, so the solution has to be in that log.

Thanks,

Mike

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:24 pm

I would recommend you edit your post and remove some of the database information in the "Stack trace" of the log you just posted.

If the problems started on the 12th, ask you host if they made any changes then, such as upgrading your PHP version.

The error below could be the problem.
[18-Dec-2018 09:40:53 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'always_populate_raw_post_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
If none of your modifications use $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA you could try switching it off by adding the following to your php.ini. Although you may need to speak to your host about it.

Code: Select all

always_populate_raw_post_data = -1
I would also recommend switching off display errors in your OpenCart admin settings, also in /system/config/default.php and in your php.ini, if you haven't already.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:44 pm

At this point, I am attempting to have my host restore a backup-no one seems what to do and I need my site back up asap. I appreciate your help very much though!

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:35 pm

You still have one Stack trace section in the log you posted.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:44 pm

Thank You for pointing that out! Also, got my site fixed! It was a theme related issue after all! Thank you again!

Post by Mike Guenther » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:00 am

Well, I spoke too soon. Site is still broken. Had to revert back to everything default, which leads me to believe it's theme related. They don't seem very helpful.
I just don't understand what could have happened, everyone is telling me it's an opencart issue, but what I don't understand is that I have not changed a thing.

Post by Mike Guenther » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:06 am

I am happy to pay an OC developer to find a solution to my problem.

Thank you.

Mike

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:38 am

Well, why not first remove a bunch or related Extension, to find out,
which one is not doing well ?
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Mike Guenther » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Thank you for your response-I disabled the Google extension and now the error is a little different-I will paste it below:

Not Found
Not Found
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html dir="ltr" lang="en" class="firefox firefox64 win journal-desktop is-guest skin-3 responsive-layout infinite-scroll center-header catalog-currency lang-flag lang-flag-mobile currency-symbol currency-symbol-mobile no-top-on-mobile collapse-footer-columns product-grid-description mobile-menu-on-tablet boxed-header header-center header-sticky sticky-menu backface product-grid-second-image product-list-second-image hide-cart layout-4 route-error-not_found oc2 oc23 no-language" data-j2v="2.16.8">
<head>

<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta name='viewport' content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no">
<meta name="format-detection" content="telephone=no">
<!--[if IE]><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge,chrome=1"/><![endif]-->
<title>The page you requested cannot be found!</title>
<base href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/" />
<meta property="og:title" content="Sunny Bunny Easter eggs" />
<meta property="og:site_name" content="Sunny Bunny Easter eggs" />
<meta property="og:url" content="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/" />
<meta property="og:description" content="Sunny Bunny offers the best plastic Easter eggs online. Large Plastic Easter Eggs, Plastic Easter Eggs with Toys, Plastic eggs with Candy, bulk Easter eggs...." />
<meta property="og:type" content="website" />
<meta property="og:image" content="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/ ... 00x315.jpg" />
<meta property="og:image:width" content="600" />
<meta property="og:image:height" content="315" />
<meta name="twitter:card" content="summary" />
<meta name="twitter:title" content="Sunny Bunny Easter eggs" />
<meta name="twitter:description" content="Sunny Bunny offers the best plastic Easter eggs online. Large Plastic Easter Eggs, Plastic Easter Eggs with Toys, Plastic eggs with Candy, bulk Easter eggs...." />
<meta name="twitter:image" content="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/ ... 00x200.jpg" />
<meta name="twitter:image:width" content="200" />
<meta name="twitter:image:height" content="200" />
<link href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/ ... avicon.jpg" rel="icon" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montserrat:700,500,regular&amp;subset=latin"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalo ... j2v=2.16.8"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalo ... j2v=2.16.8"/>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="index.php?route=journal2/assets/css&amp;j2v=2.16.8" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalo ... "></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalo ... "></script>
<!--[if (gte IE 6)&(lte IE 8)]><script src="catalog/view/theme/journal2/lib/selectivizr/selectivizr.min.js"></script><![endif]-->
<script>
Journal.COUNTDOWN = {
DAYS : "Days",
HOURS : "Hours",
MINUTES : "Min",
SECONDS : "Sec"
};
Journal.NOTIFICATION_BUTTONS = '<div class="notification-buttons"><a class="button notification-cart" href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/index. ... cart">View Cart</a><a class="button notification-checkout" href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/index. ... t</a></div>';
</script>

</head>
<body>

<!--[if lt IE 9]>
<div class="old-browser">You are using an old browser. Please <a href="http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/inte ... e">upgrade to a newer version</a> or <a href="http://browsehappy.com/">try a different browser</a>.</div>
<![endif]-->
<header class="journal-header-center">
<div class="header">
<div class="journal-top-header j-min z-1"></div>
<div class="journal-menu-bg z-0"> </div>
<div class="journal-center-bg j-100 z-0"> </div>

<div id="header" class="journal-header z-2">

<div class="header-assets top-bar">
<div class="journal-links j-min xs-100 sm-100 md-50 lg-50 xl-50">
<div class="links">
<ul class="top-menu">
<li>
<a href="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/" class="m-item icon-only"><i style="margin-right: 5px; color: rgb(51, 153, 101); font-size: 15px" data-icon="&#xe14f;"></i> <span class="top-menu-link">Home</span> </a>
</li> </ul>
</div>
</div>

<div class="journal-currency j-min">
<form action="https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/index. ... y/currency" method="p

Also, it doesn't happen near as much when I use the default theme/checkout-but it still happens. Granted, Ideally I want to use my theme, Journal 2-but when I enable that theme the error happens all the time during checkout and registration. It seems like there is a hangup with the Country or the Region/State selection?

Any ideas?

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:15 am

It seems to happen when there are a few requests in quick succession. Does your host run any security software such a ModSecurity? It could be generating false positives and blocking the response.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Mike Guenther » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:33 am

I will ask my host-thank you!

Post by Mike Guenther » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:50 am

They said they were running it, but turned it off-are you seeing any errors on this page:

https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/index. ... t/register

Or during checkout?

Thank you,

Mike

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:39 am

Yes, on index.php?route=account/register.

Still getting random 404 Not found errors, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Some of the 404 errors are on static files, as you can see below, yet these files do exist.

Code: Select all

jquery-2.1.1.min.js?j2v=2.16.8:4 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/index.php?route=account/account/country&country_id=223 404
index.php?route=account/register:789 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalog/view/theme/journal2/css/icons/fonts/journal-icons.woff net::ERR_ABORTED 404
index.php?route=account/register:789 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalog/view/theme/journal2/css/icons/fonts/journal-icons.woff net::ERR_ABORTED 404
index.php?route=account/register:782 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/cache/data/journal2/cards/mc-51x32.png 404
index.php?route=account/register:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalog/view/theme/journal2/css/icons/fonts/journal-icons.ttf net::ERR_ABORTED 404
index.php?route=account/register:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/catalog/view/theme/journal2/css/icons/fonts/journal-icons.ttf net::ERR_ABORTED 404
candy-250-145x97.jpg:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/cache/catalog/new%20images/Products/candy-250-145x97.jpg 404
candy-1000-145x97.jpg:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/cache/catalog/new%20images/candy-1000-145x97.jpg 404
toys-250-145x97.jpg:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/cache/catalog/new%20images/Products/toys-250-145x97.jpg 404
toys-500-145x97.jpg:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/cache/catalog/new%20images/Products/toys-500-145x97.jpg 404
toys-1000-145x97.jpg:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/cache/catalog/new%20images/Products/toys-1000-145x97.jpg 404
candy-500-145x97.jpg:1 GET https://sunnybunnyeastereggs.com/image/cache/catalog/new%20images/Products/candy-500-145x97.jpg 404

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Mike Guenther » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:50 pm

Are you seeing any errors on this site:

http://clone.sunnybunnyeastereggs.com

Thanks,

Mike

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:28 pm

No, tried refreshing the page quite a few times and did not see a single error. I noticed it's not using HTTPS.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member