Post by Macgomes » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:49 pm

Hello everyone,,
Well we all know (probably when we stumbled across opencart) there are thousands of free carts out there. Yesterday I came across a new project called TomatoCart. All I can say is wow! it looks amazing, i think we have seen the future of online web applications. I have never seen an admin panel used in this way, from a development point of view its extremely impressive and due to their large team of developers things have come on extremely fast for such a young project.reversephonelookup.onl/ curated.onl/nba-reddit/

Now the bad news, the code is no way near as clean as opencart and to create and module or theme is just a nightmare, using oscommerce as a base is not a grate start!

Still a pretty cool project just have a play in the admin panel its pretty cool.
Last edited by Macgomes on Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:25 am

Macgomes wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:49 pm
Hello everyone,,
Well we all know (probably when we stumbled across opencart) there are thousands of free carts out there. Yesterday I came across a new project called TomatoCart. All I can say is wow! it looks amazing, i think we have seen the future of online web applications. I have never seen an admin panel used in this way, from a development point of view its extremely impressive and due to their large team of developers things have come on extremely fast for such a young project.

Now the bad news, the code is no way near as clean as opencart and to create and module or theme is just a nightmare, using oscommerce as a base is not a grate start!

Still a pretty cool project just have a play in the admin panel its pretty cool.
Tomato Cart has been around for a few years. It started over 6 years ago and there hasn't been a release for over 5 years: https://github.com/tomatocart/TomatoCart-v1/releases

Opencart Hosting Plans, Domain Registration, Microsoft and Google Email and More
Visit our website for great deals and most importantly, fast and friendly support - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by johnp » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:28 am

I played around with Tomatocart. I wasn't impressed. Opencart is still my first choice by a long way.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK