Post by olfactorymaven » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 am

OpenTShirts’ site has been down for a few weeks. They took my payment out. And they will not reply to support emails. And my website is down.

I’ve searched Google and their social media for information. No success.

Just checking here to see if anyone has any information.

Thanks

Post by OSWorX » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm

olfactorymaven wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 am
OpenTShirts’ site has been down for a few weeks. They took my payment out. And they will not reply to support emails. And my website is down.

Thanks
No, does not know what happens with them.
But have some customers using https://tshirtecommerce.com/ - maybe that can help you (and you can contact me if you need more about that).

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by olfactorymaven » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:58 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm
olfactorymaven wrote:

Thanks
But have some customers using https://tshirtecommerce.com/ - maybe that can help you (and you can contact me if you need more about that).
Much appreciated—we’ll certainly look into this.

Post by olfactorymaven » Wed May 01, 2019 7:04 am

OSWorX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm
olfactorymaven wrote:

Thanks
Hello- Thanks again. We are highly interested in moving forward with this product.

Does it come with a template or does one need to be purchased? If purchased, do you have recommendations?

Is this all I need to get started?

Post by OSWorX » Wed May 01, 2019 6:25 pm

This extension does not need a 'template'.
It comes with a complete 'own' engine and so on and use the standard template.
Basically it integrates itself into the product template where the customer can create his own products (not only tshirts, also mugs, pads, etc.).
But when you have deeper questions, it would be better if you ask the developer itself, I am doing only modifications on customers demand for that extension.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by olfactorymaven » Wed May 01, 2019 8:09 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:25 pm
This extension does not need a 'template'.
It comes with a complete 'own' engine and so on and use the standard template.
Basically it integrates itself into the product template where the customer can create his own products (not only tshirts, also mugs, pads, etc.).
But when you have deeper questions, it would be better if you ask the developer itself, I am doing only modifications on customers demand for that extension.
Ah, I understand. I appreciate your help. And I will inquire with the developer.

Post by ellajackson » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:07 pm

I used "opentshirt" to order customize t-shirt and last year I face some hurdles due to website issues. Now can anyone recommend me any other website where I can order customize T-shirts, also mugs, pads, jewelry, etc.

Post by Pantagruel » Sun May 10, 2020 11:21 pm

Strangely, it still doesn't work :( Its use was very convenient. Too bad it's closed. Now I will have to search for a new resource. It's a good thing I didn't have any orders at the time of closing.