Post by selectrum » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:58 am

Hello,

In regards to recurring payment issues, i've seen a few threads here about the error message "Warning: No Payment options are available. Please contact us for assistance!" but never seen a solution or a confirmation that this bug has been considered for a fix. Someone had proposed to change some settings in the Profiles... that worked once but not anymore and frankly is not the proper solution.

The last post is by mughalsworld » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:04 am in reply to i2Paq saying that the demo did not work... this was over a month ago.

Can anyone tell me please if anyone is having this issue, if this bug was solved and for i2Paq, what happened to this reported bug?

Thanks! :)

Post by stokeyblokey » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:57 am

JNeuhoff wrote: Both the Product Insert and Product Update go through the same validation, namely to make sure the 'modify' access rights are set. Unable to reproduce your problem.
*slightly shame-faced* er, it does help to make sure the vQmod cache is deleted when testing these things...I am very sorry to waste your time, looks like I failed to clear it when testing one of the mods and that (of course) was the real culprit.

Hide Admin Menu (vqmod_hide_menu_admin.xml) seems to be causing the problem and I got an error at last which was an undefined index on line 425 of the admin/controller/catalog/product.php which is involved in token validation as far as this ignoramus can see...will ask the author of the mod for help.

Sorry JNeuhoff - will double and triple check in future before posting a bug.

Stokey

Stokey

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:09 am

stokeyblokey wrote: Hide Admin Menu (vqmod_hide_menu_admin.xml) seems to be causing the problem and I got an error at last which was an undefined index on line 425 of the admin/controller/catalog/product.php which is involved in token validation as far as this ignoramus can see...will ask the author of the mod for help.
Glad to hear you your narrowed it down.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by stokeyblokey » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:20 am

Damn, I thought I had and it worked...for about 5 minutes then it is back to Permission Denied with no errors in any logs :(

Off we go again :choke:

EDIT: This is strange - despite getting the Permission Denied error, user can still edit products by scrolling down to the details then back up to change tabs above the error and to Save...

I have attached a screenie showing the error in the frame between the tabs and the product details fields...any ideas what could be causing this?
admin_error.jpg

admin_error.jpg (142.25 KiB) Viewed 6840 times

admin_error2.jpg

Permission denied...only not really? - admin_error2.jpg (235.15 KiB) Viewed 6753 times

2nd EDIT: Winmerge confirms I have the unmodified original 1.5.6 product.php on the site, replaced with the 1.5.5.1 version and no change to permission error issue so back to the 1.5.5.6 version. All vQmods confirmed off and cache cleared etc (this time!)...I am stumped on this one.

3rd EDIT: I have managed to isolate this down to an issue with the "View" permissions, if they are restricted in any way the above error happens, if the "Modify" permissions are restricted but the "View" is not then it works as expected. I can work around this, so long as everyday Users cannot break anything in the admin panel by "investigating what this does" etc.
I cannot find any reason why this is so and all my files in the admin area match the default 1.5.6 files downloaded from Opencart.com today...

4th and FINAL EDIT (I hope): I have a workaround that fixes this issue for me, and still allows me to hide the admin menus but based on Modify permissions instead - http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=111504
Last edited by stokeyblokey on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Stokey

Post by Runes » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:45 am

Hi.
Have the same problem.

I'm the (only) top admimistrator, and I cannot edit products.

Click "Catalogue", "Products" the products- list shows. When I click "Edit" for any products it does show the regular edit- window for some seconds then the "Permission denied"- windows show. "Contact top administrator"- ehe, that will be me, then.

Have tried altering the editing and reading rights in the "usergroup", "top admin" settings, but have seen no changes.

Any clues?

Updated to 1.5.6 some time ago,maybe from 1.5.4, and have just begun updating the store.... When I discovered this.

Post by butte » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:00 am

Runes, note third line in http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 92#p423504 . . . "Question related to a clean install OpenCart 1.5.6 ONLY!"

Guru Member

Post by Runes » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Thanks, sorry for not noticing that....

But where the heck is the non- clean install bug thread????

Have to look closer.

RS

Post by butte » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:41 pm

You already tried what seems obvious, from http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 37#p107298
to the present thread http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 92#p423504 . . .

Less obvious (when you have a version number in mind) is to start with the general http://forum.opencart.com/viewforum.php?f=161 . . . where you click New Topic top left . . . to http://forum.opencart.com/posting.php?mode=post&f=161

Guru Member

Post by jay11 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:48 pm

I had the same issue too.

But I fixed the issue, allowing the user to access/modify permission on extension/openbay.

Post by sylwekb » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:15 pm

OpenCart 1.5.6 BUG
Hello, today the first time I had to send the order to the customer of your content inside of Sales -> Order -> Add encountered a problem with sending to the customer orders from the administration panel shop for downloadable files. If you try to add a downloadable product for sale -> Orders -> Add -> Products -> choose the product here, and as I click add product appears in the following Syntax Error.
When a customer orders from the customer panel everything is fine. Below the full text, I cut the initial path.
What could be the problem? Of course, I now have the latest available version of Opencart.

How to solve this problem?

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character

OK

<b>Warning</b>: Missing argument 4 for Cart::add(), called in /.../catalog/controller/checkout/manual.php on line 104 and defined in <b>/.../system/library/cart.php</b> on line <b>318</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined variable: profile_id in <b>/.../system/library/cart.php</b> on line <b>327</b>{"order_product":[{"product_id":"78","name":"TIT - Tomaszowski Informator Tygodniowy nr 41 (1212) z 11 pa\u017adziernika 2013r.","model":"41 (1212) z 11 pa\u017adziernika 2013r.","option":[],"download":[{"name":"T I T nr 41 (1212) z 11 pa\u017adziernika 2013 r.","filename":"tit41_2013.pdf.jushfw89kfjgirhofu5thhdaehhhytegg","mask":"tit41_2013.pdf","remaining":"1"}],"quantity":1,"stock":true,"price":2,"total":2,"tax":0.46,"reward":0}],"order_voucher":[],"shipping_method":[],"order_total":[{"code":"sub_total","title":"Podsuma","text":"2.00 z\u0142","value":2,"sort_order":"1"},{"code":"tax","title":"23% VAT","text":"0.46 z\u0142","value":0.46,"sort_order":"5"},{"code":"total","title":"Suma","text":"2.46 z\u0142","value":2.46,"sort_order":"9"}],"payment_methods":[],"payment_method":{"dotpaysms":{"code":"dotpaysms","title":"P\u0142atno\u015b\u0107 SMS","sort_order":""}},"success":"Transakcja przebieg\u0142a pomy\u015blnie. Dzi\u0119kujemy za zakupy i zapraszamy ponownie."}

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Andrew10 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 am

Stranger this bug. anyone else?
Andrew

Impressora Térmica Ltd (Brazil) http://www.impressoratermica.com

Post by RagingRaven » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm

When adding a link on an informationpage, uploading a file isn't working correctly.

Apparently the ckeditor file browser gets replaced with a custom file browser, but this only gives you a small bar with no way to select the just uploaded file/image.

I have a topic with images and more information running here:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=111776

This is happening on a default fresh installation and is also there in the official demo.

Post by Daniel » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:20 pm

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by streak27 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:54 am

I know this has been addressed but my question has not been addressed. I just reinstalled OC 1.5.6, everything was working fine, then I got this error message trying to export and my store started going crazy. Havent been able to export since, any help is greatly appreciated.
2013-10-20 16:27:59 - PHP Exception: Could not close zip file php://output. in /home/streak27/public_html/ocart/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Writer/Excel2007.php on line 378
www.streak27.com/ocart

Post by butte » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Is php compression library installed on server? (See the tool threads.)

Guru Member

Post by streak27 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:25 am

butte wrote:Is php compression library installed on server? (See the tool threads.)
Is this for my post butte, just asking?

Post by butte » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:45 am

Yes, streak27, because your error shows, "PHP Exception: Could not close zip file" -- ask your support whether they upgraded php.exe and happened not to do anything about installing or updating the compression library, because without that the tool will not work.

Guru Member

Post by streak27 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:50 am

butte wrote:Yes, streak27, because your error shows, "PHP Exception: Could not close zip file" -- ask your support whether they upgraded php.exe and happened not to do anything about installing or updating the compression library, because without that the tool will not work.
Thanks for that info, my provider did just do some upgrades and this just started happening.

Holy cow, I just checked it and it works but they just did something yesterday so maybe they got it caught up.

Thanks again for your help.

Todd

Streak27.com

Post by butte » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:49 am

If it stays fixed, then go ahead and edit your opening title Solved.

Guru Member