Post by deanodv8 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:28 am

Since 23rd March we have not had payments via the site, and later reports of issues with payment by customers.

I have also found that the 'Add to Cart' buttons on the home and catalogue pages do not work anymore.

I have upgraded from Opencart 1.5.1 to 1.5.6.4
I have reverted back to the default theme to rule-out any theme issues.

I also read about the config file.
I have read about changing the .htacess file, but trying the suggestions has not worked.

I have had no joy in getting this resolved.

Can anyone offer some help with this please?

FYI:
When you try to complete payment using PayPal Pro (UK) on my system the following error is showing up:

Code: Select all

Request has been forbidden by antivirus

Request has been forbidden by antivirus

<!--Detected and blocked with Kaspersky Lab-->

<html dir="ltr">

<head>

<meta http-equiv='content-type' content='text/html;charset=utf-8'>

<title>Kaspersky Total Security</title>

<style type="text/css">html,body{height:100%} body{width:100%;min-height:100%;margin:0;padding:0;color:#2C2C2C;font:normal 11px tahoma;background:#FFF} form{margin:0} table,input,select{font:normal 100% tahoma} img{border:0;margin:0} table{border-collapse:collapse} a{color:#62707D} .t,tr.t td{vertical-align:top} .m{vertical-align:middle} .b,tr.b td{vertical-align:bottom} tr.t td td,tr.b td td{vertical-align:auto} .l{text-align:left} .c{text-align:center} .r{text-align:right} .nobr{white-space:nowrap} .rel{position:relative} .abs{position:absolute} .fl{float:left} .fr{float:right} .cl{clear:both} .w100{width:100%} .h100{height:100%} big,.big{font-size:125%} small,.small{font-size:95%} .micro{color:#DDD;font:normal 9px tahoma} h1{font:bold 20px arial; margin:0} h4{font:bold 12px arial; margin:0} p{text-align:justify;line-height:1.3;margin:0 0 0.5em 0} .z{border:1px solid red} .h1px{height:1px;font-size:1px;line-height:1px} ul{margin:6px 0 6px 20px;padding:0} ul li{margin:3px 0}</style>

</head>

<body>

<table class="w100 h100">

<tr>

<td class="c m">

<table style="margin:0 auto;border:solid 1px #560000">

<tr>

<td class="l" style="padding:1px">

<div style="width:346px;background:#FFC02D">

<div style="padding:3px">

<div style="background:#DC9C00;padding:8px;border:solid 1px #FFF;color:#FFF">

<h4>Kaspersky</h4>

<h1>Total Security</h1>

</div>

<div class="c" style="font:bold 13px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#FFF;padding:8px 0">ACCESS DENIED</div>

<div style="background:#F7F7F7;padding:20px 28px 36px;">The requested URL cannot be provided<br><br> <b>URL:</b><br><br>

<div title="http://www.ourdomain.co.uk/index.php?route=checkout/confirm">http://www.hitechspares.co.uk/index.php?<...><br><br> </div>

<b>Blocked by Web Anti-Virus</b><br><br> Reason: phishing URL <br><br><a href="http://touch.kaspersky.com/pure_CUP_F8F731B4-629F-4B7C-923C-495D87BF7E09/1427974689">Click here if you believe that the web page has been blocked mistakenly.</a><br><br>Detection method: heuristic analysis</div>

<div style="background:#F7F7F7;padding:0 2px 2px">

<div style="background:#E9E9E9;padding:12px 30px 14px"><b>Message generated at: 20:16:23</b><br></div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

</table>

</body>

</html>

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:41 am

Link to your site?

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Post by deanodv8 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:56 pm

The site is http://www.hitechspares.co.uk

- I am experiencing a complete failure of the 'Add to Cart' on the home page and in pages of the product catalogue
- In the pages of the catalogue the 'Add to Wish List' and 'Add to Compare' are not working.
- The 'Add this' share buttons are not working on the product pages.

I suspect that there is java script error which is not referencing properly and it is perhaps this is causing much of the problem, but I don't know how to fix it.

Post by deanodv8 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:17 am

Site is upgraded to OC Version 2.0.2.0. All is working apart from PayPal Pro.

Since the upgrade there has been some issues with payments via PayPal Pro, in that the browser says ‘this transaction cannot be processed’.

I have tried deleting and creating a new API key, but it makes no difference.

Looking at the OC Extensions folder in the Admin section reminds me that we opted for the PayPal Pro version rather than PayPal Payments Pro (UK) - I was advised to use that one. Its a UK business taking international orders, is this ht best option?

In trying to resolve this, I tried to look at the settings for the PayPal Payments Pro (UK) version, but when I click on install, and go to Edit, I get an error with a page of references starting

“Notice: Indirect modification of overloaded property ControllerPaymentPPProUK::$data has no effect in…”

As you can imagine, this is not good. Can you please offer any advice/assistance on resolving this issue? I know PayPal made some changes in recent months, and perhaps we need an SSL Cert, but I thought that this would still work.