Post by kenty » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:48 am

Hello, My website has been running for a couple of years now but the reports function has never worked. This is the error message I get when trying any report
Notice: Error: Could not load model report/product! in /home/plant021/public_html/orchidsupplies.co.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 51

Another issue which may be linked is no previous transaction history etc is logged even though they are existing customers, the only details that are saved is name,address etc and IP address. Strange thing is I have a dummy account for testing and I can see a previous order when logged in as a customer!

Would really like to look at these reports and other functions, any ideas please?

Kindest regards
Keith
V1.5.5.1
Last edited by kenty on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by kenty » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:55 am

Hmmm, when logged in as a customer I can see previous order history from 2013 but not as admin in SALES>CUSTOMERS>CUSTOMERS
Weird
Help....

Post by kenty » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:07 am

I've just found out transactions and history is infact misleading and not as desgribed, heres the post to help others
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 24#p601024

This doesn't answer though why the reports function doesn't work!!

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:18 am

Have you checked the user group permissions for the administrative group that your username belongs to? Are you getting the permission denied message or something else?

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by kenty » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:24 am

EvolveWebHosting wrote:Have you checked the user group permissions for the administrative group that your username belongs to? Are you getting the permission denied message or something else?
Hello, Thanks for responding, this is starting to drive me wild now.

Under REPORTS i just get this same error obviously depending what report I want to view but this part is consistent home/plant021/public_html/orchidsupplies.co.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 51

Notice: Error: Could not load model report/product! in /home/plant021/public_html/orchidsupplies.co.uk/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 51

Post by kenty » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:28 am

I've just checked User group and Top ADMIN has all boxes ticked, and my user is selected as Top admin.

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:27 am

kenty wrote:I've just checked User group and Top ADMIN has all boxes ticked, and my user is selected as Top admin.
You're missing files in the model admin/model folder. Download the original Opencart files and compare them to what you have uploaded in order to figure out what you're missing.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Post by kenty » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:50 am

EvolveWebHosting wrote:
kenty wrote:I've just checked User group and Top ADMIN has all boxes ticked, and my user is selected as Top admin.
You're missing files in the model admin/model folder. Download the original Opencart files and compare them to what you have uploaded in order to figure out what you're missing.
If that turns out to be the case is it ok just to cut out or add missing stuff?
I've got the OPC download and unzipped it and gone to Downloads\opencart-1.5.5.1.zip\opencart-1.5.5.1\upload\admin\model\report
Should I just check model/report or all in model?

Post by kenty » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:31 am

EvolveWebHosting wrote:
:crazy: sorted, report folder was missing for some reason!
I'm over the moon to get this resolved, I've waited for so long!
Many thanks for your help your awesome!

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 am

kenty wrote:
EvolveWebHosting wrote:
:crazy: sorted, report folder was missing for some reason!
I'm over the moon to get this resolved, I've waited for so long!
Many thanks for your help your awesome!
You're welcome! If you need anything else, let us know.

Post by webocreation.com » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:54 am

If someone is using Opencart 3, and the Reports >> Reports are not showing, then you need to install the Reports extension.
Go to Extensions >> Extensions >> Filter Reports >> Install all required extensions >> Then Enabled the modules.

Blog free tips and tricks
Free extensions
OpenCart Tutorials
OpenCart Tutorials Youtube Video for developers