Happy to report that I have just release a new vqmod-based plugin that allows for fine-grained control over the rendering of voucher numbers and coupon codes on invoices.
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=25235
The default opencart functionality displays coupon codes and voucher numbers on invoices.
This plugin adds the following settings to the default store configuration (System -> Settings -> Default Store -> Edit -> Option tab):
- Hide Voucher Numbers On Invoices (radio button)
- Hide Coupon Codes On Invoices (radio button)
- Admin section - printing invoices
- Public section- email confirmation.
- Public section - view order history
This plugin supports all version of opencart version 1.5.x.x as well as 2.x.x.x.