Post by 1975bloom » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:36 pm

Hi
I just move my site to another host and I am getting a error 500, I am useing 2.3.0.2, can some tell me how to fix this please.

Warning: require_once(/home/ivaleeco/xxxxx.xx.xx/system/startup.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxxx/xxxxxx.co.uk/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php on line 21

Post by kestas » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Have you edited config.php, admin/config.php and .htaccess files? Because the path to files was changed.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by 1975bloom » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:54 pm

kestas wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:49 pm
Have you edited config.php, admin/config.php and .htaccess files? Because the path to files was changed.
Hi
Thanks for your reply, I did edit my config.php, admin/config.php, what in .htaccess files I need to change?
Thank you

Post by kestas » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:11 pm

If installation in the root you do not need edit .htaccess, but is your new shop in some folder, you must edit .htaccess.
for example in folder /shop/, you should edit that line like this:

Code: Select all

RewriteBase /shop/

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by 1975bloom » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:50 pm

kestas wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:11 pm
If installation in the root you do not need edit .htaccess, but is your new shop in some folder, you must edit .htaccess.
for example in folder /shop/, you should edit that line like this:

Code: Select all

RewriteBase /shop/
Thank you for your help, its now sorted, the problem was, as you say was the config files. My site was move from addon domain to a new host as the main domain and in config I did no change to public htlm