Post by beacon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:22 am

Right now, the order email sent to Admin/Client is HTML. Is it possible to have the order email being PDF or JPG format? I do not want to have the PDF attached to the email; need to have it shown as normal order email but is PDF. I am asking this question is that I have image in the order email (NOT attached). But the image would be print, I have to convert to PDF or JPG to let the image print. I doubt it is because the image is a link (to my website), not real local image, and the printer does not check the linked-image. If I can have the order convert to PDF and send out by email, it should be okay to print the image.

Any suggestion will be much appreciated!

Post by straightlight » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:24 am

There are extensions on the Marketplace that can already accomplish this task. Email confirmation can already be provided on PDF formats from the success page.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by beacon » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:17 pm

Thank you for your help. I did search, but only found the ones which has PDF attached to email. As I mention, I need the one that it is PDF email (for Admin / Clients email, it is PDF format), NOT an email with PDF attached. If you know which extension is good for me, could you please give me the link?
Thank.