Post by mdsidabras » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:29 pm

Hello, I have fake new users. I want to add Captcha/reCAPTCHA, but in Extensions there is no menu option captcha. Does any one know why? Thanks. Version 2.0.3.1

Post by DigitCart » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:25 am

Hi
For that version of OpenCart Go to admin panel / system / settings / edit store / Google tab / Google reCAPTCHA
Enter "site key" and "secret key" and enable it.

My Extensions / DigitCart

Post by Johnathan » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:15 am

Unfortunately OpenCart 2.0's captcha only applies to the contact page and product reviews. If you need an account registration captcha, you'll have to use an extension for that. I have one for that purpose:

• Account Registration Captcha (https://www.opencartx.com/account-registration-captcha)

It will pick up on the Google site key and secret key you enter in System > Settings, and use that to add a captcha to the normal registration page + the checkout registration page. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator

Post by by mona » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:47 am

Sorry guys .. 2.0.3.1 .
@Jonathan - As you know I would always promote your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Just realised this is reCaptcha.

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=27088
This puts back the standard opencart captcha that was removed in OC2.0.2.0 and OC2.0.3.1.

As above explains, this does not include the account registration, which I used to send for free, but now I ask for a cup of coffee. The reason for this is clear if you read the comments. 99% are asking for something and just the odd few say thanks, as such you may thank your predecessors and consider how you can help ‘others’ rather than explain to me how I can help others. - Rant over -

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos

Post by mdsidabras » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:14 pm

by mona wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:47 am
Sorry guys .. 2.0.3.1 .
@Jonathan - As you know I would always promote your excellent work and outstanding customer service. Just realised this is reCaptcha.

https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=27088
This puts back the standard opencart captcha that was removed in OC2.0.2.0 and OC2.0.3.1.

As above explains, this does not include the account registration, which I used to send for free, but now I ask for a cup of coffee. The reason for this is clear if you read the comments. 99% are asking for something and just the odd few say thanks, as such you may thank your predecessors and consider how you can help ‘others’ rather than explain to me how I can help others. - Rant over -
I write comment in your extension page.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:30 pm

by mona wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:47 am
Sorry guys .. 2.0.3.1 .
No worries Mona. 8)

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator