Post by haruko176 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:03 pm

Hello, So I exported the xlsx file to see what the template should look like. I imported one product with the same named fields and it said import successful. BUT when I look for the product it isnt there. Also, for some reason I have an old template (I thought for this program but from months ago lol) anyhow, I imported one product with an old template and it said import successful but again... no product showing.

Post by straightlight » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:33 pm

haruko176 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:03 pm
Hello, So I exported the xlsx file to see what the template should look like. I imported one product with the same named fields and it said import successful. BUT when I look for the product it isnt there. Also, for some reason I have an old template (I thought for this program but from months ago lol) anyhow, I imported one product with an old template and it said import successful but again... no product showing.
OC version. Lack. OP user is probably referring about an unidentified extension.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:52 pm

Why are posters here so vague with their problem descriptions? Are we supposed to be mind readers now?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by straightlight » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:17 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:52 pm
Why are posters here so vague with their problem descriptions? Are we supposed to be mind readers now?
It's quite simple. It's because the quality of explanations on their behalf are the same as the ones provided to their customers while the products are still in-stock. Which is why, when something cannot be sold from their market, the issue is yet foreseen as a technical issue on the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON