Post by klyn05 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:13 am

I have researched this question everywhere and PM'ed the creator of the module twice with no answer so I'm hoping someone has some pointers or has had the same issue.

All of my images are named properly and have the same file extension. However, only some show up when I post the products. They are all listed on the spreadsheet in the same format, so there is no rhyme or reason why only some show up and others do not. ???

Any suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!!!!!!

Post by melbagnato » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Hi klyn05. I'm happy to help. Can you PM me some details so I can log into your site and take a look ?

- Mel

http://online.enterpriseconsulting.com.au

Site with OpenCart extensions & code downloads, many new extensions coming soon!
Follow us on twitter for more updates

Location - Melbourne

Post by klyn05 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:25 pm

The creator still has not messaged me back almost weeks later and I am still troubleshooting the issue.
I have noticed in my index.php file that there is a spot for the img src, but no URL, for those product images that do not show. I have been researching and looking into all files, file permissions, etc but nothing is working to resolve the issue.

Does this give anyone any further suggestions? Please let me know if I can provide extra info or if maybe you know another solution, or extension that may work better for me. I have over 6,000 products that I upload in batches.

Any help is SO appreciated. This is causing a huge delay for me! ???