We have made a tool for OCMOD/vQmod error logs analysis and diagnostic - OCJ Doctor Mod. I'm interested in feedback.
It is known that vQmod and OCmod minimize efforts of repairing system after failed installation but do not prevent conflicts. The tool minimizes efforts to find an errors and helps to make process of resolving conflicts: both existing and potential.
Hope it helps someone.
The OCJ Doctor Mod does the following:
* detects which virtual modification systems have been installed;
* reports about potential conflicts between classic vQmod and OCmod;
* scans the system and generates a list of installed modules for each virtual modification system that was used;
* analyses logs and marks modules that have been corrupted;
* automatically rescans modification subsystem after every refresh of the modifications list;
* shows the total number of failed modules on the alarm bell in the top-right corner of the screen;
* proposes decision for urgent care.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests