Post by AutoAll » Fri May 05, 2017 11:59 pm

I know the first thing you're going to tell me is to contact the extension developer, and I have! I'm just looking for a quick solution so I'm posting here as well. I recently restored my site to a previous backup because I edited way too much with the visual theme editor at once and it started looking funky on mobile. After the restore I reinstalled the visual theme editor, and refreshed my modifications. Now I'm unable to save any modifications I make with the editor. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Post by viethemes » Sat May 06, 2017 12:08 am

AutoAll wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 11:59 pm
I know the first thing you're going to tell me is to contact the extension developer, and I have! I'm just looking for a quick solution so I'm posting here as well. I recently restored my site to a previous backup because I edited way too much with the visual theme editor at once and it started looking funky on mobile. After the restore I reinstalled the visual theme editor, and refreshed my modifications. Now I'm unable to save any modifications I make with the editor. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Hi,
Thanks for purchasing our extension! Could you please send your site URL and an admin account to our support email viethemes@gmail.com so we can take a look at the problem closer?

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by tanjamaya » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:46 am

AutoAll wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 11:59 pm
Hi there did you fix your problem with saving, because I have the same problem like yours... I cant save any change