Post by Yanni » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Hello,

Anyone else getting these errors?
2018-11-17 8:16:30 - PP_STANDARD :: TOTAL PAID MISMATCH! 215.00

Any idea how to fix them?

Thanks

Post by straightlight » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 am

Using an old OC version. This issue has been rectified since quite some time.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:21 pm

I don't believe this has been fixed in the latest version.

For version 2.2.x try (note for 2.3.x file will be catalog/controller/extension/payment/pp_standard.php).
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=51687&start=60#p668933

For version 1.5.x try.
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=51687&start=60#p641126

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by amcomsuk » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:22 pm

I know my issue is a 3 x version issue, but why is it an issue when the issue was known so far back as this!!! Searching google and this forum is near impossoble to find any solution to the countless issues I am encountering with the the most updated version of OpenCart. very frustrating.

2019-06-13 20:14:48 - PP_STANDARD :: TOTAL PAID MISMATCH! 0.88

So much for the updated extension

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 pm

This is just a logged entry, transaction is marked completed anyway. Why you even look in the logs then? If everything works, leave it be.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm

thekrotek wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:16 pm
This is just a logged entry, transaction is marked completed anyway. Why you even look in the logs then? If everything works, leave it be.
Because the OP did what he had to do by following the forum rules as there's nothing wrong posting log entries about events you're not aware or certain about with the exception of confidential data.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:57 pm

straightlight wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm
Because the OP did what he had to do by following the forum rules as there's nothing wrong posting log entries about events you're not aware or certain about with the exception of confidential data.
I'm glad that once again you didn't even try to read the reply and just rushed with your own. My main point was "if it works, then don't look in the logs", especially if you're not a developer. Like I said, this is just a logged entry, which doesn't stop the transaction itself and only informs about mismatched amount.

And yes, these forums are already flooded enough with topics, caused by false anxiety or suspiciousness. So the less inexperienced people look in the logs, the better.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:46 pm

And yes, these forums are already flooded enough with topics, caused by false anxiety or suspiciousness. So the less inexperienced people look in the logs, the better.
I beg to differ. By not looking at the logs simply leads the people on not being informed of the situation where a root cause might need to be reported. Encouraging users to look at the logs are positive insights to be more informed about the incident requests they are posting about despite if the mentioned PayPal status message needs to be avoided or not. In this case, the OP is simply asking if the addressed status message needs to be addressed as a concerned and informative manner or something that needs to be resolved as I have absolutely nothing about those claims as it is regulated under the forum rules.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON