Post by SecurityHardware1 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:19 pm

Hi! I've been able to play around with the HTML page on our site to amend the button text, so PayPal can read the logo "or Credit / Debit Card" and Sofort to read "Bank Transfer". I can't find the file though from our checkout page which I need to amend so that this relays back to the site?

I have tried going through the route folders inc catalog/view/theme/default/template/ and then either checkout, payment, common, none of them appear to have the file in which I need to amend.

We are running OpenCart 2.1.0.1, and currently have the module installed for PayPal Commerce Platform. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:13 pm

SecurityHardware1 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:19 pm
Hi! I've been able to play around with the HTML page on our site to amend the button text, so PayPal can read the logo "or Credit / Debit Card" and Sofort to read "Bank Transfer". I can't find the file though from our checkout page which I need to amend so that this relays back to the site?

I have tried going through the route folders inc catalog/view/theme/default/template/ and then either checkout, payment, common, none of them appear to have the file in which I need to amend.

We are running OpenCart 2.1.0.1, and currently have the module installed for PayPal Commerce Platform. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by SecurityHardware1 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:33 pm

Thank you for your reply! We have posted in the PayPal Dev. forums too, to see if anyone has an idea/solution from that site of things. If anyone does have an idea that we can try from within the OpenCart files though please do let us know.

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:41 pm

SecurityHardware1 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:33 pm
Thank you for your reply! We have posted in the PayPal Dev. forums too, to see if anyone has an idea/solution from that site of things. If anyone does have an idea that we can try from within the OpenCart files though please do let us know.
The solution has already been provided above. Since the PayPal Commerce Platform is an extension and also on the Maintenance Branch, you could also report a new issue on the Github Repository about this.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON