Post by tina86 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Hi
Not sure if I have posted this in the correct place so please forgive me if it isn't. I have been installing a second language and the site goes between the 2 ok. If you place an order it misses of the addresses. Also when I look on the missing orders they come up like this.(see screenshot). Address is in French dispite the default in admin being English. I have tried disabling the french side but it make a difference. Possibly I have got over excited and translated something that I shouldn't have done.
I have tried to back up to a previous date but it won't go past 85% for some reason. Possibly a seperate issue). I took a full back up of all the files before doing anything and have replaced the most likely candidates to no avail. Could some one please point me in the direction of where I might find the file to correct the address info please.
I am using opencart 2.3.02. Website is www.ladeuxiemechance.com/webstore

Attachments

Screenshot_2019-09-28 Orders.png

Screenshot_2019-09-28 Orders.png (21.97 KiB) Viewed 600 times


User avatar
New member

Posts

Joined
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:01 pm
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests