Post by marrysmil » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:35 pm

This is the error from vqmod ( in admin -> Modification )
Notice: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Unsupported version '1.1' in Entity, line: 1 in

/home/*******/public_html/admin/controller/extension/modification.php on line 981

Panouri solare fotovoltaice monocristaline

Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:05 pm

I would uninstall each extensions until noticing the error message is gone. Once gone, you will be able to see the origin from which contribution is causing the problem. :)

The second option would be to check the admin - > systems - > tools - > error logs page and track down the latest relative error detailed message on why you'd be receiving the loadXML notice message.

This topic may not be related to a bug issue but rather a contribution issue based on a contribution you downloaded and installed.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 pm

I also just noticed this topic: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=18892 if the other two solutions above remains an issue afterwards.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by marrysmil » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:54 am

and i have a little problem with the sitemap for google i do not know why i place it in to google and he tell me is ok and in a couple of minutes he tell me i have 83 errors and he also tell me that is a wrong link, i check on forum and i see that i need to modify the line in .httacces (but do not work for me) than i find also an extension to fix my problem (but also do not work) should i buy an extension for sitemap ?

Panouri solare fotovoltaice monocristaline