Post by zlobec » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:53 pm

Each time a visitor registers in Checkout or places a new order this error occures:

Code: Select all

Warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'Event' does not have a method 'cmpByPriority' in D:\Wwwroot\artofmusic\trgovina\opencart-2.1.0.1\system\engine\event.php on line 26Warning: Illegal string offset 'action' in D:\Wwwroot\artofmusic\trgovina\opencart-2.1.0.1\system\engine\event.php on line 28Warning: usort() expects parameter 2 to be a valid callback, class 'Event' does not have a method 'cmpByPriority' in D:\Wwwroot\artofmusic\trgovina\opencart-2.1.0.1\system\engine\event.php on line 26Warning: Illegal string offset 'action' in D:\Wwwroot\artofmusic\trgovina\opencart-2.1.0.1\system\engine\event.php on line 28
I get the same error when I delete an order in the backend. The error started to appear this month, nothing new was installed during this period, or before. The OC is running on windows hosting. Any suggestions how to fix this?

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Which OC version?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by zlobec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:16 am

opencart-2.1.0.1

Post by straightlight » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:49 am

Found it. This function has been replaced by another function in the latest OC release. The function you are reporting is no longer in use in Opencart.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by zlobec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:22 am

Ok. So it's been replaced in the new version of OC... But I haven't updated any of the components of OC... It just stopped working. And account is a core component of OC and I havent updated OC!

Do you have a link to the new code/function to see what it does now??

Post by zlobec » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:38 am

Ok... found the answer.

Did a lot of digging and found a file that was not pushed to commit to version 2.1.0.1:

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... /event.php

I replaced the file on my server, and the error is now not existant.